Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Choppy video
739 3 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EMTDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247933 ft
United States

Hey guys!

Ive noticed over the last couple of months or so my video quality has gotten worse and worse.  The video is pretty "choppy".  I will occasionally get a "transmission signal is weak" message, but not all the time.  I don't seem to really have an issue with flying the spark, it seems to respond well to the remote.  If I get over 800' I have gotten an "aircraft disconnected" error briefly but will regain control quickly.  (The range issue has been on going since I got the Spark, I just attributed it to the dense area I live in).  Is there something that I can do to fix this image transmission and video quality problem?  I usually fly "Line of sight" but worry that I will need to actually use the video feed to fly it and not have a reliable feed.  Any help would be great!!!  
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device or tablet you are using?
2018-6-20
Use props
EMTDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247933 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-20 02:54
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device or tablet you are using?

Im using a Moto Play Z with android 7.1.1
Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
3 GB RAM
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

EMTDad Posted at 2018-6-20 02:59
Im using a Moto Play Z with android 7.1.1
Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
3 GB RAM

Hello, Thank you for that information. Can you please try to use a different mobile device or tablet. Let me know if the problem is still the same. Please check the supported devices below. Thank you.
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules