Disconnected
566 4 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leonardk12.comcast
lvl.2

Wife went to better place 2 years 2 months ago. Phantom has set in bag for 2 years untouched. Get  it out, batteriers charge great. Tried to launch Dji Go that was used 2 years ago, received the Disconnected notice. Update to Dji Go 4, no change. Tried the Mac Assistant only to get the software failed to update problem. Have looked and tried everything I can find with out a solution. Thinking that DJI has made my P4 extent without support. Maybe it has set so long that all updates will not work because it was not updated along.  The camera does respond to controller by rotating up and down with side wheel. Does turn side to side as it should. Thinking the only solution is to buy a new unit. Not so sure I want to invest again when this short of thing happens. NO reason the unit should not work as it did when last placed in DJI bag. Any help would be much appricated.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft, may we know the mobile device you are currently using?  Below is the list of compatible devices.
2018-6-20
Use props
leonardk12.comcast
lvl.2

All Software is the latest. Updated everything. Latest updates and downloads from DJI website and or Apple.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

leonardk12.comcast Posted at 2018-6-20 09:00
All Software is the latest. Updated everything. Latest updates and downloads from DJI website and or Apple.

Hi, kindly try to uninstall the app and reinstall it again. If all the firmware is updated and you are using a supported phone, everything should be working.
2018-6-20
Use props
leonardk12.comcast
lvl.2
United States

Did as suggested. No change. Something must be wrong in the Phantom itself. No ideal what to do next. Appreciate your response.
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules