Spark Failed Activation
2435 7 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Imparato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413 ft
United States

Alright, I have been trying to activate my DJI Spark for 2 hours now, no luck. I keep getting "can't contact server" every single time I try to activate and use it.

I've tried both my wifi and LTE, and nothing.

Some help please!
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize if you're having an issue with your spark if may I ask what phone are we using?  Did we check if you're connected to our home internet wifi when we're activating the drone?
2018-6-20
Use props
Peter Imparato
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-20 12:10
Hi, we do apologize if you're having an issue with your spark if may I ask what phone are we using?  Did we check if you're connected to our home internet wifi when we're activating the drone?

I actually just exchanged my Spark on Amazon for a new one, this one seemed very defective. Just so I know when I receive the new one, the Spark Fly More Combo, how exactly do I activate it without messing up the process or getting an error?
2018-6-21
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

You can take a Coffee and Loop this Video until your New Spark arrives !

2018-6-21
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

If you have not activate your Spark yet, how come you have - Flight distance : 126 ??
2018-6-21
Use props
Peter Imparato
lvl.1
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-21 07:16
If you have not activate your Spark yet, how come you have - Flight distance : 126 ??

It may have activated I’m not sure, but when I was attempting to fly it a message kept coming up to activate it and that some features wouldn’t work.
2018-6-21
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Peter Imparato Posted at 2018-6-21 07:20
It may have activated I’m not sure, but when I was attempting to fly it a message kept coming up to activate it and that some features wouldn’t work.

Enjoy your Drone Buddy ! Fly Safe !
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Peter Imparato Posted at 2018-6-21 07:10
I actually just exchanged my Spark on Amazon for a new one, this one seemed very defective. Just so I know when I receive the new one, the Spark Fly More Combo, how exactly do I activate it without messing up the process or getting an error?

I would suggest first that your phone must be connected to the spark RC, ensure as well that the RC and aircraft are connected to each other and afterward you need to launch the DJI GO 4 app then there will be a prompt to activate your aircraft. Please make sure that you're using a compatible device as well to avoid possible software incompatibility issue. Kindly see the video for you to activate your aircraft properly.

2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules