Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky & Spark
1497 4 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pongo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys, can the crystalsky mount be mounted on the Spark controller with the white otg cable attached? Also is the offical otg cable the one that you have to buy for the goggles?? With the UK version there is NO otg cable but the Japanese version there is a otg cable but they dont attach it to the controller but leave it hanging????? DJI is so stupid its beyond belief sometimes! There is no explanation how to attach this! Also while I’m having my rant what is the correct way to connect the CS, do we turn wifi off and turn airplane mode on? There is no explanation out there to do this?? Everytime I use my CS I loose connection after a couple of hundred meters?? Why?? This should be good for at least 500 meters!! Yes I live in the UK so why is there a difference in distance between the U S of A and europe????? Make me so poxy mad becausenI just cannot speak to someone!!!!! .........There, I’ve had my rant
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the trouble that it causes, In regards to your concern about connecting the crystal sky to your remote controller you'll be needing to buy an accessory which is CrystalSky Mavic Pro/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket and as of the moment, for our OTG cable would be used only for connecting the remote to goggles, however, you'll be using this OTG cable as well if we're going to use the mounting bracket and crystal sky. Please see the video for the tutorial on how you'll connect the crystal sky to your remote controller.

2018-6-20
Use props
pongo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-20 13:36
Hi, we do apologize for the trouble that it causes, In regards to your concern about connecting the crystal sky to your remote controller you'll be needing to buy an accessory which is CrystalSky Mavic Pro/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket and as of the moment, for our OTG cable would be used only for connecting the remote to goggles, however, you'll be using this OTG cable as well if we're going to use the mounting bracket and crystal sky. Please see the video for the tutorial on how you'll connect the crystal sky to your remote controller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNVy_iDmFjU

I know how to connect the mounting bracket! But why is it the english version does not correspond to the Chinese version where they put another otg cable on but leave it dangling and dont connect it????? I want to know do I turn wifi off and turn airplane mode on that way I’ll have better signal strength to the rc?? I dont want to reliy  on wifi between rc and controller I thought that was the whole idea of the mounting bracket to do this? On the DJI site it says under the description of the mounting bracket that we need a otg cable aswell? Aswell as the mounting bracket?? Its very confusing as to what I need to make the perfect connection, thank you for taking the time to respond.   
2018-6-21
Use props
pongo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-20 13:36
Hi, we do apologize for the trouble that it causes, In regards to your concern about connecting the crystal sky to your remote controller you'll be needing to buy an accessory which is CrystalSky Mavic Pro/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket and as of the moment, for our OTG cable would be used only for connecting the remote to goggles, however, you'll be using this OTG cable as well if we're going to use the mounting bracket and crystal sky. Please see the video for the tutorial on how you'll connect the crystal sky to your remote controller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNVy_iDmFjU

I know how to connect the mounting bracket! But why is it the english version does not correspond to the Chinese version where they put another otg cable on but leave it dangling and dont connect it????? I want to know do I turn wifi off and turn airplane mode on that way I’ll have better signal strength to the rc?? I dont want to reliy  on wifi between rc and controller I thought that was the whole idea of the mounting bracket to do this? On the DJI site it says under the description of the mounting bracket that we need a otg cable aswell? Aswell as the mounting bracket?? Its very confusing as to what I need to make the perfect connection, thank you for taking the time to respond.   
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, this concern has been forwarded to our R&D engineers for clarification.
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules