Quick Shot option bar located in middle blocking object in display
503 5 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1d538f8c
New

Hi guys. I have an issue with Quick Shot mode.
Everytime I try to use Quick shot, the black bar appear in the middle of the display blocking objective and I cannot click GO button.
When I wathed some tutorial, most time the black bar located at the bottom of the screen. I tried hold and drag, double tab to try to move, but nothing work.
Anyone has a solution for this?

KakaoTalk_20180620_172831386.jpg
2018-6-20
Use props
HorseLord
lvl.3
Flight distance : 518114 ft
Sweden

Hi. I have the exact same issue. I also posted on here on the forum but did not get any response.
2018-6-20
Use props
HorseLord
lvl.3
Sweden

Hi. I have the exact same issue. For me it started 4 or 5 updates ago. Still no fix.
I sent DJI a bug report with a picture, same as yours.
I also posted on the forum but got no response. https://forum.dji.com/thread-146492-1-1.html

I have cleared cache, removed the app, manually removed leftover DJI files and then reinstalled. Nothing helps.

To repeat the question. Anyone knows a solution?

2018-6-20
Use props
fans1d538f8c
New

HoresLord
I couldn't figure out how to move that stupid black bar but I found another way to use the Quick mode.
First choose what ever mode you want (Dronie, Helix, and Rocket) and click again then distance option will appear. Set up distance you want, then press go back button on your mobile phone.
I'm using LG V30, so I'm not sure if you use apple or android, but if you go back then the whole black bar will disappear but you are still on quick mode. So now you can click GO button.
Hope yours works too
2018-6-20
Use props
HorseLord
lvl.3
Sweden

fans1d538f8c Posted at 2018-6-20 23:43
HoresLord
I couldn't figure out how to move that stupid black bar but I found another way to use the Quick mode.
First choose what ever mode you want (Dronie, Helix, and Rocket) and click again then distance option will appear. Set up distance you want, then press go back button on your mobile phone.

Ah great workaround. I will try it next time i fly

I am also using the LG V30. Maybe it's a bug specific to the LG V30. Let's hope they fix it.
2018-6-21
Use props
Yshmtw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5568 ft

fans1d538f8c Posted at 2018-6-20 23:43
HoresLord
First choose what ever mode you want (Dronie, Helix, and Rocket) and click again then distance option will appear. Set up distance you want, then press go back button on your mobile phone.

I have a LG G6 and I get the same problem. I'll give this a try the next time I fly.
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules