First Urban Adventure - Another noobtube!
337 3 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Well, I am a noob, and us noobs have to learn somehow.  All my flights so far have been on my own property, a farm acerage in the country.  But I also spend my weekdays in the cities of southern Ontario, so I found a place where I could legally take the bird up, but my nerves were a little frayed, both by potential confrontation (not had one of those yet) or the fact that in the industrial area I chose there are wires, transformers, and seemingly many radio towers.  I checked compass and IMU carefully before deciding to fly.  I kept it low, also because I could hear, not see, smaller aircraft in the distance.  I was not in any warning zones for this flight.  Posting not because it is cinematic or even beautiful scenery, but hoping it will inspire other noobs to leep trying and flying, but being as safe as possible.

This is east Oakville, on the Mississauga border.  Just west of my location begins a residential area where multi-millionaires live!  Go figure.  Chose this spot because ithere were very few people around.

Cheers.

2018-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good thing you start prepared!
2018-6-20
Use props
A CW