8305 14 2014-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Good Morning.

This is my new NDJ6 transmitter that came with my new Phantom 2 V2 2.4G

After calibration and various updates it now appears to be faulty.The power on indicator is now Red. When it was taken out of the box the led was Green along with the four battery charge level indicators also green.

Why is this and and how do I correct it DJI

Please can you help me

IMG_20141102_102927_edit_edit.jpg
2014-11-2
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

The new tx charges via USB cable, right?  If so, try another cable and/or USB port.
2014-11-2
Use props
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

yes it charges via usb or a 5 volt 1 amp charger. I think ive explained my issuse clearly enough. it isnt a charging issue.  

its fully charged. the firmware has caused a fault  

this has only been released for a week its too new and I think dji firmware has rolled the software back
2014-11-2
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

Sorry, I thought the 4 LEDs indicted charge level.
2014-11-2
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

Gobokinetic Posted at 2014-11-2 21:55
yes it charges via usb or a 5 volt 1 amp charger. I think ive explained my issuse clearly enough. it ...

explain to us how you updated the firmware on the transmitter please? and why you think it software related ?
according to your picture, the Tx is charging as indicated by a red LED

from the NDJ6 Manual

from the NDJ6 Manual
2014-11-2
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

You are not the only person with this problem, Follow this link to a solution.
http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28759
2014-11-2
Use props
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_65KEhuf11M
2014-11-2
Use props
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

thank you for that Hd_ultra im not the only person crying out for help!!
2014-11-2
Use props
aspelhaug
lvl.1

United States

I bought the new controller for my existing Phantom, I'm getting the same issue, but since it is not linked to my current ship I can't run the Phantom Assistant to do anything for it. It was fine out of the box, green lights showing full charge after I had it plugged in. Ran the RC assistant and upgraded the firmware, now I get only the red light when I power it on.
2014-11-3
Use props
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

This is a joke, DJI Release firmware 1.0.1.19 NOW........
2014-11-3
Use props
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

aspelhaug@gmail Posted at 2014-11-3 23:25
I bought the new controller for my existing Phantom, I'm getting the same issue, but since it is not ...

Sent To: sales@dji.com, sales.jp@dji.com, info.europe@dji.com, info@dji.com

Attention DJI
F.A.O - DJI CEO, FIRMWARE & SOFTWARE CREATORS

When the new Dji Phantom 2 v-2 2.4G was released last week I was one of the first people to notify you of a firmware fault within the new upgraded transmitter (Model NDJ6) which rolls back the preinstalled factory software to a lesser version.

As a paying customer of Dji products I am therefore entitled to a satisfactory level of customer service.

I have reported this fault to you via Email & also via the platforms of social media that you use to promote your business.

As of now I have been given no support or fix to this issue and many more new users on a daily basis are experiencing the same faults with their new NDJ6 transmitters.

Here are the facts that you dismiss and ignore…

The NDJ6 transmitter was installed with software version 1.0.1.19 from your factory

After user upgrading and calibration as listed within your user manual we the end users of this product are now left with a transmitter with led faults and software down graded to version 1.0.1.12

After many messages & posted threads on the Dji website there is still no resolve to this fault.

Your staff for example DJI BLAIR & DJI SOPHIE are not trained in software development they are in fact keyboard warriors who do not pass on the information presented to them.

Here is an idea that may solve the issue we as users are expierencing

Create an update within the P2 Assistant software 3.6 with new update 1.0.1.19 which may reflash our new NDJ6 transmiters and restore them back to their original state.

The email I received yesterday from Dji Hong Kong stated the following

We here at Dji do not really know enough about this new transmitter …………

Other end users have logged complaints and have also left threads about the same faults.

Yours truly,

Austin (UK disgruntled customer )
2014-11-4
Use props
info
New

Austria

Gobokinetic Posted at 2014-11-2 23:59
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_65KEhuf11M

Hello Gobokinetic!

it seems I have a very similar problem: I got my new phantom v2 and did some flights. Everything perfect! Now I have to load the rc-transmitter (with the gimbal-wheel on the left side) with the USB-cable connected to my computer. But after the LED is green after about 2-3 hours (seems to be charged full), you disconnect the USB cable and you turn on the transmitter, the LED immediately go to red as if there is NO power at all. I have the latest RC-software version (1.2) and the latest firmware (1.0.2.26). I have done a quick youtube-video which shows the problem: Have you already fixed your problem? Any idea or hint will be very welcome! THX!! Cheers, Robert
2015-1-2
Use props
Rodimus Prime
lvl.2

China

This indeed is a serious issue. Has DJI released any later update that resolved this issue?
2015-1-3
Use props
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yes problem solved took some telling them it was a software fault
2015-1-13
Use props
rubenortix
New

Colombia

info@geopic.at Posted at 2015-1-2 22:00
Hello Gobokinetic!

it seems I have a very similar problem: I got my new phantom v2 and did some f ...

is a private video, can you unlock it?
2015-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules