959 2 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matteorox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45387 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi guys, I can not set my inspire 2 (and gimbal) with slower movements, especially the roll!
EXP 0.10 0.20 0.10 gain 80% for all, sensivity and gimbal as screenshot
my mavic with cinematic mode was perfect
tripod mode is sooo slow
can you help me, please? :-( thank you

sensitivity

sensitivity

exp

exp

settings general, are good?

settings general,  are good?
IMG_5526.JPG
2018-6-20
Use props
Reckoner
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1791768 ft

Hi matteorox,

Its a good question because it can be difficult to find the response and behaviour you want in the I2.

My recommendation (Not that i'm any expert)...

Any setting in your first picture which has the word "Speed" in there, ramp that down to something under 20 and then increase any bar with smoothness in the name and have a play with those.

Next the EXP settings you have I believe will not work to get you what you want. Effectively what you getting there is a big big dead band (So a large range where you would move the stick on nothing happens), then a small window where you get gentle movement but then the line shoots up which means at that range you are getting quite a sensitive input from 60%-100% stick movement.

Ideally what you want is to put in a small input in the stick on the controller and that gives you a small input into the I2. The EXP settings you have there will not give you that. So I would go back to putting this where there is no dead band and its just a linear line.

Try that!
Reckoner
2018-6-20
Use props
matteorox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45387 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi Reckoner, Thanks for the reply!
can you show me an example please?

thank you so much and good day