Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need suggest to get case number from retailer
662 10 2018-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Dear pilots, as my last thread, my air was broken and need to be fixed so i send it back to retailer that they can help me send back to DJI for a repair. But i have two questions that may need your advise :
1. Can i get case number from the retailer? May it related to any secret to their business? The store appear on official retailer website of DJI.
2. If my bird broken beyond repair. May DJI will offer a replacement with discount? Mine have just purchased less than a month.
Hope pilots here can give me suggestion if you already had experience with this case. I hope no one else has my issue, safe flight to all. Thank you very much.
2018-6-21
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

In my opinion, the store should be able to give you the case #.  the information in the case # pertains to who opened the case and what the case status is.

If the bird is broken beyond repair (this from reading, and not personal experience) DJI may offer a discount to purchase a new aircraft.  The last time I read it, it was 30%

My aircraft is out for repair now, but since i sent mine in on my own, I already have my case # and can track it.

Good luck to you.  Hope you get your aircraft back soon.
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. Sorry to hear about what happened to your aircraft. You need to contact your dealer and they should provide you a case id as your reference. Once the unit receives from our facility, they will do the damage assessment and provide you a feedback or result of the assessment via email. This will include the resolution, it might be a repair or replacement depending on the assessment from our repair team. Thank you.
2018-6-21
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Vietnam

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-21 07:30
Hello. Sorry to hear about what happened to your aircraft. You need to contact your dealer and they should provide you a case id as your reference. Once the unit receives from our facility, they will do the damage assessment and provide you a feedback or result of the assessment via email. This will include the resolution, it might be a repair or replacement depending on the assessment from our repair team. Thank you.

I got my case number, thanks to very nice Saigon Hobby shop. CAS-1934211-K7B8T8, can you help me to track it? The first main very important thing is camera quality must be crystal clear after the fix then usability of drone. Thank you very much
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-6-23 19:38
I got my case number, thanks to very nice Saigon Hobby shop. CAS-1934211-K7B8T8, can you help me to track it? The first main very important thing is camera quality must be crystal clear after the fix then usability of drone. Thank you very much

Thanks for the case number, the package hasn't been received in facility yet, no worries, our repair center will get it fixed. You can also trace the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2018-6-23
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Vietnam

Thank you very much. Looking forward forward to see my baby again.
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-6-23 22:24
Thank you very much. Looking forward forward to see my baby again.

You are welcome, please keep us posted without hesitation if you need any assistance during the repair process.
2018-6-23
Use props
pinkmenprints
lvl.4
Singapore

Hi ,  I am from Singapore , is the repair process for our units the same ?
Also just crashed my bird bad
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pinkmenprints Posted at 2018-6-24 00:12
Hi ,  I am from Singapore , is the repair process for our units the same ?
Also just crashed my bird bad

Sorry for the crash accident, the repair process is similar, please contact your dealer or our support team in working hours to start a ticket and send in the drone for repair service, our facility will get it fixed.
2018-6-24
Use props
pinkmenprints
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-24 01:39
Sorry for the crash accident, the repair process is similar, please contact your dealer or our support team in working hours to start a ticket and send in the drone for repair service, our facility will get it fixed.

Thanks much for the prompt reply
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pinkmenprints Posted at 2018-6-25 17:03
Thanks much for the prompt reply

You are welcome, you can always contact our Forum admins if you need any assistance.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules