832 8 2018-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CHEFFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164596 ft
Canada

Hey guys,

Here's my first attempt at trying to make something cinematic. Everything was edited in Hitfilm Express 4, which is an awesome free tool. There is also some great footage at the end of a bird attack!

Let me know what you think:

2018-6-21
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

The Music / Colour Grading is really Nice.

You just need to Smoothen the Movements, throught the Settings Menu and also by Practise.

Also the Panning and Gimbal Speed can be Reduced to create more Smooth Movements.

2018-6-21
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

I think DMX is spot on. You have some really nice footage but I would also suggest that you tighten up the edit and maybe try to group your shots so the end with the sunset shots. You go from nice color to really dark video. I think it might help to re-arrange the clips so that you have the brighter stuff first.  Good effort and I appreciate you sharing the clip.

Sidd
2018-6-21
Use props
djiuser_uMitnAZejgn9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10876 ft
United States

Nice that is why i hate sparrows
2018-6-21
Use props
CHEFFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164596 ft
Canada

Nice thanks for the input! I'm going to lower my gimbal speed a little more in settings and work on slower/precise movements. Gotta take advantage of that tripod mode and then speed it up in post if I need too.
2018-6-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reduce the gimbal sensitivity for pans and tilts - though this is a very good effort!
2018-6-21
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Sidd Finch Posted at 2018-6-21 06:50
I think DMX is spot on. You have some really nice footage but I would also suggest that you tighten up the edit and maybe try to group your shots so the end with the sunset shots. You go from nice color to really dark video. I think it might help to re-arrange the clips so that you have the brighter stuff first.  Good effort and I appreciate you sharing the clip.

Sidd

Very good tips Sidd !

I agree with grouping and re arranging the clips with brightest first, then ending with a Sunset.

You are Full of Talent Sidd, so nice reading your comments Buddy !

2018-6-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice try keep it up
2018-6-23
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1521201 ft
United States

I love your video thank you for sharing