18251 43 2018-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-22 08:34
I am sure it's some type of setting Wolkenbruch, you just need patience and try to understand how the program works.

I use a PC and Adobe Premier Pro.

It is so expensive though, I have used it before and it's quite amazing, but a tad bit too expensive.
2018-9-29
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

My friend had this same problem. When you google it LOTS of people have this same problem. Make sure the app is the most up to date version you can get, then look for any export or clip settings in the app. Then make sure your first clip is the clip you want to set the resolution. After that maybe I'd recomment trying a new program. I believe you 100% that it's the program shrinking your clips... not you. Keep trying and let us know if you figure it out. https://www.google.com/search?sa ... 9j33i10.zZ15wUnwxMc
2018-10-1
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

spookster Posted at 2018-9-29 06:51
have you tried uninstalling imovie and then reinstall?

Not sure why someones down voted this, it does sometimes fix app problems!

I sometimes use Quik for short videos and something went wrong with the app so it would always save videos as 'square', the option to change the video output disappeared. Uninstalled then re-installed and now its fixed/there's the option to change to the output format.
2018-10-1
Use props
Alexanderhauffm
Banned

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules