TB55 Batteries missing from DJI Online Shop
1350 5 2018-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parzival
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3775476 ft
United States

Interesting.... I went shopping for additional batteries to support a mission in a very remote location.  And, the TB55 Batteries are missing from DJI Online Shop. So is there a suspected, but unacknowledged problem.
2018-6-21
Use props
ibadea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 269318 ft
Romania

Yes ... the suspected but unacknowledged problem is that TB55 can't be shipped by air and are only shipped via dealer channels
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Parzival, please contact local retails store to see if they have it in stock, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-24
Use props
Parzival
lvl.3
United States

Your web page lists Cabella's, Best Buy, and the Apple Store. Apple only handles the smaller models, and Cabella and Best Buy do not list them.

I realize there are shipping constraints in place. Working with the shippers, instead of ignoring customers' needs, is what I was hoping to experience through DJI.

MultiCopter Warehouse is where I purchased the 210RTK and the TB55s I currently have. They are out of stock. If you have any other recommendations, please forward.
2018-7-4
Use props
Parzival
lvl.3
United States

Update: MultiCopter Warehouse now has stock, and I have ordered 6 batteries from them. They know how to fill out the UPS form that stipulated ground shipment of batteries, a task I guess other vendors find too daunting!
2018-7-6
Use props
JD Simpson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2201050 ft
  • >>>
United States

Parzival Posted at 2018-7-6 07:42
Update: MultiCopter Warehouse now has stock, and I have ordered 6 batteries from them. They know how to fill out the UPS form that stipulated ground shipment of batteries, a task I guess other vendors find too daunting!

Hi,

I was just wondering about your experience with Multicopter Warehouse.  I fly an M210RTK and it seems anytime I need accessories they are out of stock.  I am in Larkspur.   Thanks.
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules