OSMO Mobile 2 at resolution 4k 30fps, app breaks
1424 6 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m.ramos
New
Russia

I just bought an OSMO Mobile 2 and yesterday I tried it for the first time. I'm using it with an iPhone 8 and DGI GO v3.1.38 (2922).

I have some problems:

1.- When I want to start recording at resolution 4k 30 fps, the application closes immediately. When I restart it, the resolution is again in 1080 60pfs.
2.- DJI Go App doesn't allow me to film 4k @ 60fps.

How may I solve this problems? Should I claim a change of producto by other one or refund of money?

Thanks.

2018-6-22
Use props
lvl.2
Canada

DJI GO APP has some issues, mine can set to 4k but the video is jerky. If I use iPhone stock camera app, it's okay.
2018-6-22
Use props
splittingimage
New
Germany

The same here. I set the resollution in the DJI Go App to 4k 30 fps and the app shutdown. No problems with 4k, for example,  with FILMIC pro.
2018-6-24
Use props
m.ramos
New
Russia

splittingimage Posted at 2018-6-24 05:30
The same here. I set the resollution in the DJI Go App to 4k 30 fps and the app shutdown. No problems with 4k, for example,  with FILMIC pro.

I solved it using another app. I am using Filmic Pro App, which is awesome! it is not free but, you will get cinematographic results!  https://www.filmicpro.com/ . I hope it help you.

Best regards!
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, did you manage to un-install and re-install the application? *ensure that files are saved before deleting the app* Please upload a short video of the issue if possible as well, you can use dropbox or google drive then provide the link here.
2018-6-24
Use props
splittingimage
New
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-24 09:13
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, did you manage to un-install and re-install the application? *ensure that files are saved before deleting the app* Please upload a short video of the issue if possible as well, you can use dropbox or google drive then provide the link here.

I't works! I install the iOS 11.4 (before was 11.3) on my iPhone 8 and then then was a new DJI Go App update available and I install this too. Now all is fine.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

splittingimage Posted at 2018-6-25 08:31
I't works! I install the iOS 11.4 (before was 11.3) on my iPhone 8 and then then was a new DJI Go App update available and I install this too. Now all is fine.

Glad to know that, kindly keep us posted in any case you need our assistance.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules