After combo connection...
400 3 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4442 ft
Turkey

I pair the rc and spark,connected the wifi of the rc.Go fly comes,here in what way should I fly,directly using the rc or sliding on the android?Sometimes by sliding I wait for spark to hover and then use the rc.sometims I only use the rc sticks but in both ways,there are times I fail to control spark sometimes it flies. I am confused.Can anyone help me?Thanks
2018-6-22
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

you can fly by either just using the remote or you can slide your device in and use as a visual aid.  Dont forget to use the DJI Go4 app.  I always mix it up, gesture only, device only or device+remote.  It all depends on what i'm doing.  Have fun
2018-6-22
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

oh, caught the last part of your post.  If you are having issues with flying your spark, you might want to make sure you loginto your DJIGo4 app and monitor your GPS connection.  loss of gps connection will cause you to change to ATTI and that in it's self is a challenge to fly in.  Take your time and make sure you have control of your Spark at all times.
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if you are receiving an error message? What mobile device are you using? Please click "Reply" so that i can get notification from your response. Thank you.
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules