Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Long exposure Light trail
3859 19 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
longbeardman
lvl.1
Poland

Hi Everyone. I faced some issues with DJI Go app feature. Long exposure in light trail mode create some squares in the trail area. Have been anyone faced the same or does anyone know how to fix that? (DJI Go lastet firmware, Samsung Galaxy S8+)
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience. Please upload the file here so that we can check it on our end. Thank you.
2018-6-23
Use props
longbeardman
lvl.1
Belarus

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-23 06:34
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience. Please upload the file here so that we can check it on our end. Thank you.

No matter what I try to film and what light level is. The issue is the same everytime
DJI_20180623_185445.jpg
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

longbeardman Posted at 2018-6-23 07:57
No matter what I try to film and what light level is. The issue is the same everytime

Hi, did the issue started after upgrading your DJI Go app? Did you try using a different phone let see if you get the same result? Please provide the version of your DJI Go app. Thank you.
2018-6-23
Use props
longbeardman
lvl.1
Poland

I bought osmo 3 days ago and used latest firmware. Since that there's no updates. I've been able to test on Xiaomi smartphone. Unfortunately I dunno model of that phone, but it was working properly.
Screenshot_20180624-125801_DJI GO.jpg
2018-6-24
Use props
longbeardman
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-23 09:33
Hi, did the issue started after upgrading your DJI Go app? Did you try using a different phone let see if you get the same result? Please provide the version of your DJI Go app. Thank you.

Check my previous message please
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

longbeardman Posted at 2018-6-24 02:00
I bought osmo 3 days ago and used latest firmware. Since that there's no updates. I've been able to test on Xiaomi smartphone. Unfortunately I dunno model of that phone, but it was working properly.

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. Please try to reinstall the app and reset the camera setting. Please make sure to copy your files before you uninstall DJI Go app.
2018-6-26
Use props
DroneAge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55108 ft
Australia

I have been seeing the same problem with my Note 8 and have also tried a different phone (S6) and the issue still exist but not as prominent as it is with the Note 8 and could probably be edited out with expensive software.

I also noted that the photo resolution is higher with the S6 (1920X1440) vs the Note 8 (1440x1080) which is pretty sad too. Light trails or long exposure is a useless feature unless I carry 2 phones and buy some expensive software which defeats the purpose.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and reset the camera setting a few times and had no success.

DJI Go App - 3.1.43
OM2 - 2.2.0.30

Does anyone have a link to older software versions I could try?
2018-7-28
Use props
djiuser_r9vTLeEJcLbF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50919 ft
Finland

I have samsung galaxy s8+ too and have exactly same issues with slow shutter photos. galaxy j5 works fine :/
2018-8-13
Use props
djiuser_d6xLV55dT0YM
New
France

Hello everyone ! I have exactly the same problem.
Osmo Mobile 2 with latest DJI Go app and Galaxy S8.
Did you find any solution ?
2018-10-29
Use props
Emperorwendy
New
Singapore

Same issue here with latest app + Galaxy note 9...

Just lots of black lines on long exposure.
2018-12-20
Use props
longbeardman
lvl.1
Belarus

Hey DJI
ANY UPDATES?!!
2019-1-22
Use props
fans2c7c6fe5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88993 ft
Poland

Hi DJI.
The same problem! Note9 + osmomobile 2.
Any idea to fix the bug????
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_aM9av3FjJY6K
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Bump. Same issue using Galaxy S8. app phone and firmware up to date.

Its been a long time since there has been an Admin response. Any updates?
2019-2-25
Use props
Drojan
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

longbeardman Posted at 1-22 20:47
Hey DJI
ANY UPDATES?!!

Hi Longbeardman, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused you. Unfortunately, I did not receive notification from your reply. Anyway, to clarify this concern, the long exposure on Android phones is not as good as compared with IOS mobile devices. I would recommend that you use the default camera settings with Osmo mobile 2  as a stabilizer to shoot long exposure. Kindly make sure to tap on "Reply" just to make sure I will receive notification from your response. Appreciate your understanding and support.
2019-4-12
Use props
Drojan
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-12 09:37
Hi Longbeardman, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused you. Unfortunately, I did not receive notification from your reply. Anyway, to clarify this concern, the long exposure on Android phones is not as good as compared with IOS mobile devices. I would recommend that you use the default camera settings with Osmo mobile 2  as a stabilizer to shoot long exposure. Kindly make sure to tap on "Reply" just to make sure I will receive notification from your response. Appreciate your understanding and support.

how about a reply to the rest of us? I have also posted an example image. your reply to Longbeardman would suggest that the osmo mobile 2 is not capable of performing the features it was sold as having (if being used with an android phone)
2019-6-24
Use props
Drojan
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-12 09:37
Hi Longbeardman, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused you. Unfortunately, I did not receive notification from your reply. Anyway, to clarify this concern, the long exposure on Android phones is not as good as compared with IOS mobile devices. I would recommend that you use the default camera settings with Osmo mobile 2  as a stabilizer to shoot long exposure. Kindly make sure to tap on "Reply" just to make sure I will receive notification from your response. Appreciate your understanding and support.

how about a reply to the rest of us? I have also posted an example image. your reply to Longbeardman would suggest that the osmo mobile 2 is not capable of performing the features it was sold as having (if being used with an android phone)
2019-7-18
Use props
djiuser_aeyHOGkTEn5d
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I recently bought the Osmo Mobile2 and am very dissapointed with the Android software... this is a big deal breaker. using S9 and latest rubbish DJI go app etc... It still has the same issues people have been complaining about for years.. Seriously DJi you need to stop being one sided to iOS and do something about this when people are spending their hard earned cash on unusable products.
2019-8-24
Use props
fans439f4319
New

Germany

why isn't it possible to write a feedback to all of us from dji to this bull ... bug? the same issue here.
dji go 3.1.61 with a honor 10 mobile.
2021-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules