Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
COURSE LOCK & HOME LOCK
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wouterkcs
lvl.2
United States

I was succesful with my new P3P to use COURSE LOCK. Also the COURSE LOCK reset to the direction worked as advertised.
Questions:

1. Can I start, like on P2+, in F mode defaulting to COURSE LOCK without coming from P mode?
    - With P2+ it reset HOME POINT with rapid blinking green lights. True with P3P?
2. Is HOME LOCK working? Anyone tested it?

How can I reset RTH ? Inspire has on Pilot app a function to reset to where the 1)remote is or 2) aircraft location by just pushing a button. It looks like P3P doesn't have these options? Why?

I live close to a small local airfield, and now with P3P they have designated this small airfield a B category NO FLY ZONE (contrary to P2+)

I have tested the P3P just outside of the NO FLY ZONE, and considered now to be in restricted area. Hard to test the new P3P.
Anyone has a list of all LED blinking lights on P3P? Having problems with it not resetting to HOME POINT. Compass calibration not working very well. On the distance display, after compass calibration, the distance value always ( &  map) points back to my house in NO FLY ZONE? Strange...

I LOVE MY NEW P3P
2015-5-16
Use props
mike
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Home Lock is not available yet. You cannot manually reset the home point.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-5-16
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Ad. 2
I don't think there currently is HOME LOCK function

When switching to IOC it turns on COURSE LOCK. I've tried this, and it works.

-

I've also been looking for where you can reset your homepoint. This would be a very useful feature. I often "walk my Phantom" - where I will take off at one place and walk with it - and eventually land (hand-catch) it there. When doing this I risk that it might feel like doing a RTH if my battery gets too low and it wants to have time to get back to where it started.

If this function is not burried somewhere in the app or there is a way to do it, can we please have this function again with the P3?

-

Help me out and use this link to buy DJI-gear, batteries, cases

2015-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules