Need shipping update
531 4 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TTa0BNAeVJ7X
lvl.1

My order number is 0018905090734
May I please have an update when my product will be shipped out and an estimate shipping time?

My payment confirmation is may 30th. I just need to know if I'll be receiving the product by July 1st so I can plan accordingly with my shoot on July 2nd out of city.

Thank you.

2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm afraid not according to the current shipping date, which will be 20-25 business days after the payment confirmation, it is recommended to make other preparation for your shoot. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-24
Use props
djiuser_TTa0BNAeVJ7X
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-24 00:16
I'm afraid not according to the current shipping date, which will be 20-25 business days after the payment confirmation, it is recommended to make other preparation for your shoot. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks for your response
2018-6-24
Use props
Eliskruja
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40738 ft
Albania

hello! I want to buy this product. let me tell when it comes out of stock! when is a correct date! thanks
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Eliskruja Posted at 2018-6-24 15:15
hello! I want to buy this product. let me tell when it comes out of stock! when is a correct date! thanks

Thanks for your support to DJI, if the Ronin-S is out of stock in your local online store, please leave your email in the purchasing page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
You can also contact retail stores to see if they will have it soon: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules