Ronin-S with the Ronin 2 remote?
10453 43 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MV1975
lvl.4
Estonia

benboss Posted at 2-8 04:47
I also wrote to DJI Support after I purchased the Ronin 2 for my Ronin S but never got a reply.

On the web page it says they are compatible with each other. However, the C1 and C2 buttons can't be mapped to anything, the trigger function of the Ronin S can't be controlled remotely (important for jib function and the adjustment run knobs are failing to do anything. What am I missing and why is there no reply from your support?

What do you mean about "adjustment run knobs"? The knobs for adjusting pan, tilt and roll speed?
Unfortunately I can fully confirm the other complaints though.
By the way - where could you buy DJI Pro Wireless Receiver? I am still looking for that opportunity here...
2020-2-8
Use props
benboss
lvl.1
United Kingdom

MV1975 Posted at 2-8 06:43
What do you mean about "adjustment run knobs"? The knobs for adjusting pan, tilt and roll speed?
Unfortunately I can fully confirm the other complaints though.
By the way - where could you buy DJI Pro Wireless Receiver? I am still looking for that opportunity here...

Sorry for not being clear. Of course I meant the adjustment knobs for pan, tilt and roll speed.

I got the everything in Hong Kong through the DJI store. Sadly they are provodong zero support,  neither here in the forum. Any attempt to contact them gets ignored. So much for service.
2020-2-16
Use props
benboss
lvl.1
Hong Kong

It has now been almost 5 months and still no reply. DJI, your customer service is shocking. I guess once you take the money you loose all interest.
2020-7-5
Use props
Nvn Plus
lvl.1

Israel

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224359310977

[media = x, 970 580] [/ media]
2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules