Anyone nervous over water?
1734 48 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104121 ft
Denmark

Yesterday i flew for the first time over the water at a Harbor ind Denmark..
it was soo creeepy at first because the drone was not calibrated good enought. so i went on shore and did the dji Dance and went back.
I dont know if it was me or the drone.
But when i gave some inputs from the controller to the drone i would not act as i wanted to..
it was all over the place.. so i turned it on and of a couple of times and then the drone was almost normal behaving.
I will say that i was nervous, because it was my first time.
But in the end i flew the missions as we should and we did not chrash eny drones. So i am very happy everything went well.
2018-6-25
Use props
Harry Moman
lvl.1

Australia

heliman Posted at 2018-6-24 08:35
And how do you turn bottom sensors off on a spark?
The only way I know of is using black tape.

i know hitting a tree turns the front sensor off lmao
2018-6-26
Use props
HungryBackpack
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394173 ft
Indonesia

Here is what happens when you fly to close to the water :-)

This is my footage taken by my drone. I was just flying backwards when the drone decided to take a dip in the ocean, I guess I was lucky. It also can happen higher up. During the same session I lost connection to the drone while flying away from the beach. Later when I reviewed the footage you could clearly see how the drone rapidly lost altitude. Luckily I was 20 meters up, would have lost my drone otherwise.

2018-6-26
Use props
JimFandango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130768 ft
United Kingdom

HungryBackpack Posted at 2018-6-26 03:34

This is my footage taken by my drone. I was just flying backwards when the drone decided to take a dip in the ocean, I guess I was lucky. It also can happen higher up. During the same session I lost connection to the drone while flying away from the beach. Later when I reviewed the footage you could clearly see how the drone rapidly lost altitude. Luckily I was 20 meters up, would have lost my drone otherwise.

Wow, that's a close call!
2018-6-26
Use props
mhw#209
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96319 ft
United States

Haven't had the opportunity to fly around water yet, but im sure i woll be a nervous wreck!
2018-6-30
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

HungryBackpack Posted at 2018-6-26 03:34

that looks like you are a lucky pilot!
2018-6-30
Use props
landude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126407 ft

United States

Damn dude, you actually kissed the water.
Hope yo didn't start a new trend, can I kiss the water.
2018-6-30
Use props
Nodge123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137641 ft
United Kingdom

I've flown 44 flights and nearly all of them have been over water, it's no biggie
2018-6-30
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft

Every time...I'm nervous as heck...almost makes me sick.  Shouldn't be an issue...but every time...
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules