HELP WITH THE PHONTOM 4 PRO V2.0
745 9 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Katie Strazz
lvl.1
United States

CAN SOMEONE PLZZ HELP ME WITH THE GPS ON MY DRONE, IM NEW TO THSI SO IF SOMEONE HAS TIME FOR SOM QS PLZZ LMK

2018-6-23
Use props
Katie Strazz
lvl.1
United States

IT KEEPS THROWING UP A WARNING THAT SAYS "GPS ENCOUNTERS DATA EXCEPTION, ASK A TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR HELP". BUT OM GOING ON A TRIP AND DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS.. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA HOW THEY CAN HELP ME PLZZ LMK
2018-6-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Katie Strazz Posted at 2018-6-23 19:19
IT KEEPS THROWING UP A WARNING THAT SAYS "GPS ENCOUNTERS DATA EXCEPTION, ASK A TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR HELP". BUT OM GOING ON A TRIP AND DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS.. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA HOW THEY CAN HELP ME PLZZ LMK

I replied to you on your other thread. Please turn off caps and we prefer if you do not use text speak.
2018-6-23
Use props
Katie Strazz
lvl.1
United States

I am not using text speak and would like y'all to make these drones mf work... i can buy all the drones i want but with these drones  not working you think im ever going to come back to yall... nooooooooooooooooooo so help me out so we can resolve this problem and stop messing around...It should not be like this.. Now would you like to resolve the problem or talk to me about my text speak...Thank you for your time...
2018-6-24
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If not the link posted by Mark the droner in the other thread help you, it does sound like you should return it for a refund, then try again in about ten years when both you and the tech has developed to a mature stage. SRY!
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Katie, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? We'll look into it. At the same time, you are recommended to update the firmware for the drone to check if the issue fixes or not. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know. Thanks.
2018-6-24
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

That’s one bad egg.
6707ACDA-A9B9-4661-B904-DC5616995127.jpeg
2018-6-25
Use props
ATJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17736 ft

Katie Strazz Posted at 2018-6-24 10:06
I am not using text speak and would like y'all to make these drones mf work... i can buy all the drones i want but with these drones  not working you think im ever going to come back to yall... nooooooooooooooooooo so help me out so we can resolve this problem and stop messing around...It should not be like this.. Now would you like to resolve the problem or talk to me about my text speak...Thank you for your time...

I thought only POLITE people bought DJi Drones
2018-6-25
Use props
Katie Strazz23
lvl.1
United States

2018-6-25
Use props
ATJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17736 ft

Maybe You and D....P4 should start your own catagory, you can call it, Rude Droners.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules