1012 8 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arnabsaha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 630 ft
India

Hey Guys,

So I'm on the latest firmware, and took the spark out for a flight at a place with elevation of maybe 380m. And with average winds.

Here's the video

And I know the 3rd axis stablisation isn't present on this where electronic stabisation can make the videos haze a bit, which I've seen on my earlier footage.

But, check this one from aroun 0.38s to 1.10 or more, the view horizational glitches a couple times, and is jittery when against the wind.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Arnab
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having. Can you provide me the firmware version of your app, aircraft and remote controller? Did you try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2? Did you also try to reset the camera settings?
2018-6-24
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

At almost 1000ft of height there may be strong wind gusts far more than at a lower altitude.

I would do several tests even setting the AWB to sunny and cloudy and see if there is still jittering.

Try also formatting the Micro SD inside the Spark.

Then report back and tell us how it went.
2018-6-24
Use props
arnabsaha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 630 ft
India

Hey! Thanks for the replies guys.

@DJI Wanda

The Android App version: 4.2.20
Airtcraft firmware: 01.00.0900
Remote firmware: 01.00.0400

All other version report to be up to date as well.

@DMX_MT
I did a camera reset now, will calibrate the IMU, format the SD and try the white balances and report back on next flight. Currently it's been raining a lot, so could be a few days!

Also a quick feedback, the Android app is quite cumbersome, the entire process of connection is quite frustrating at times. It registers via wire sometimes, sometimes wirelessly. Anyway, on that note, what are suggested good devices to work well with the DJI app? I'm in between switching phones, so might want to consider these suggestions to make the flight experience smoother.

2018-6-24
Use props
tactman
New
United States

Took a dronie and the video came out jerky, almost like looking at a bunch of still photos.  Trying to upload video but cant get your format.
2018-11-3
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269738 ft
Romania

If you move the gimbal up and down do you get any gimbal motor overload errors ?
2018-11-3
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

tactman Posted at 11-3 07:33
Took a dronie and the video came out jerky, almost like looking at a bunch of still photos.  Trying to upload video but cant get your format.

upload on you tube (or ....), post the link
you can't upload videos, here!

Also: Video from SD card (in the Spark) or from phone?

2018-11-3
Use props
tactman
New
United States

Deleted from drone after downloading to computer.  Overload on gimbal.
2018-11-3
Use props
tactman
New
United States

I loaded video to You Tube to link here and discovered that it played on YT without jumping of jitters .  Played from file on Windows player same result.  Not a problem  All is well.  It was Quick Time for some reason.
2018-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules