2163 8 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniel n
New
Flight distance : 80020 ft
Austria

Hi,

I was flying with my drone several months already. After my holiday in the US I returned back to Europe and suddenly DJI GO 4 App can't connect to my drone anymore although the WIFI is connected to the controler.

I reset my phone but it's still not working. Any ideas how to fix this problem. I also checked the latest firmware version.
Thanks!
2018-6-24
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Try to rest the Wifi.

When the Spark is turned on, press the power button for 9 seconds until u hear 3 beeps.

The reconnect the remote to spark, and phone to remote.
2018-6-24
Use props
daniel n
New
Austria

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-24 04:10
Try to rest the Wifi.

When the Spark is turned on, press the power button for 9 seconds until u hear 3 beeps.

Thanks but I reset already several times without any success.

The controller is connected to the spark (green signal). My phone is connected to the controller WIFI - but when I start the DJI App the drone is not recognized.
2018-6-24
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Android? Get back to an older App Version
4.1.15 or 4.2.12 I would suggest
and try to cancel the request of "you flying in a different country...", in case you wanna keep FCC ;-)
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your app. Kindly try to delete the app and reinstall it again.
2018-6-24
Use props
daniel n
New
Austria

thanks I'll try to downgrade the app. is there any link where I can download an older version?
2018-6-24
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

daniel n Posted at 2018-6-24 05:04
thanks I'll try to downgrade the app. is there any link where I can download an older version?

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/

If there are two files with the same version, the first is for a phone & the second is for a tablet.

Good luck
2018-6-24
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

And the third (30....) would come with all datas (160+MB) and works mostly on phones and tabs, methinks!
The 10... and 20.... files downloading direct after installing a datapackage from DJI servers
2018-6-24
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

daniel n Posted at 2018-6-24 05:04

So the Upgraded Version was working during your Holiday in US, and when you came to Europe now its not workings ?

Very Strange !

Just stick with 4.2.12 or 4.1.15, best versions available mate, also both support OTG.

4.2.12 - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... o-4-4-2-12-release/

4.1.15 - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/

I wonder why DJI issue all these New DJI GO4 Updates, just to make the Application more Faulty / Full of New Bugs ....?

Anyone knows why ? Maybe to get you annoyed and Buy another more expensive drone ? Marketing Technique ?

2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules