805 5 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_I1N6CK9QrV7g
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4517064 ft
Latvia

Hi!
Got my Mavic Air about 1.5 months already. Everything was great at the start. Problems start about 3 weeks ago. In one day i just realise that i have serious video transmission problems. Video is laging already on the ground. Gimbal adjusting button on RC working with delays. Start to fly the video on my phone is terrible - it is unpossible to understand anything. The video has delay about 10-15 seconds. All readings are with delays. The drone is fly back home, but in video and readings it still fly forwards. Drone is on the ground, but in video it still fly back and is 30 meters above the ground. The worst is that the battery status freezes soon after take off and i dont know how much power left.

I try to reinstall GO4 app
I try to reset my phone to factory settings
I try to change 5.8 to 2.4 ghz and manualy set the chanels.
I try USB port on my RC to connect the phone

All updates on phone, app and the aircraft are up to date. Using my Samsung Galaxy J5.
Before this problems my MA fly perfect. I was flying it 2 km away without any problems with the same phone.

I did not see the GO app updating to version 4.2.20 but i realy think, that all problems started after that.

I am getting take this drone back to shop, because in this moment it is unflyable. I buy drone for 1000 eur, and it is not usable. DJI support ignore my report about week already.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft. Sad to say the mobile device you are currently using is not supported to run the app. Below is the list of mobile devices that are compatible.

2018-6-24
Use props
djiuser_I1N6CK9QrV7g
lvl.4
Latvia

I used this phone before without any problems. It has Android 7.1.1 operating system.
Is it relevant with newest APP update?
2018-6-24
Use props
djiuser_I1N6CK9QrV7g
lvl.4
Latvia

Solved my problem with with poor image transmission. Just downgrade the G0 4 APP to version 4.2.16  My Samsung is flyable again, as it was before update.

Thanks DJI, to make my 1000eur craft unflyable with your updates. I highly appreciated that
2018-6-27
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

djiuser_I1N6CK9QrV7g Posted at 2018-6-27 06:09
Solved my problem with with poor image transmission. Just downgrade the G0 4 APP to version 4.2.16  My Samsung is flyable again, as it was before update.

Thanks DJI, to make my 1000eur craft unflyable with your updates. I highly appreciated that

You are not alone with this.  Yes downgrading works about everytime so good move.  Hopefully DJI will fix this.
2018-6-27
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

I wonder they are upgrading the App for new drone and cause the problem. May be the new drone need more processing power on app to handle. Or added more new functions to cause the app unstable.
2018-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules