DJI GO4 shutting down
488 2 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phil Homer
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Folks, as you will see from my status I am a complete newbie in flight hours. I am the owner of a number of pieces of what used to be a P3P, also an Osmo and, very recently, a Mavic Air.
I have come to realise that 'read the manual' is a fairly stokc answer from some but whilst I defer to the greater knowledge of the collective I do not think that this is in there.

My actual phone is Windows based so I used a Nexus 7 for the P3P and a THL 'phone' for the OSMO and now the Air.

The GO app works fine with the Osmo, but the GO4 app shuts down repeatedly during MA flights.  I have managed to put blind panic aside when this happens and simply control the drone using line of sight but I would really like some ideas of what I can do to avoid the issue altogether.

I actually have a dsilike of everything IOS and Android in terms of how they operate but understand that any solution will involve one or the other if it relates to new, more up to date kit.  I didn't even own, or have a need for, a tablet prior to having the P3P so I really don't want to go to massive expense if it can be avoided.

Many thanks

2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello. I understand that the THL mobile phone is not working properly when used on the DJI Mavic Air. The reason why THL phone is not working properly is that the THL phone is not yet a part of the DJI Mavic Air's recommended mobile devices. Using a non recommended mobile device can affect the functionality and the performance of the DJI Go 4 application. Let me provide the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air for reference.

2018-6-24
Use props
Phil Homer
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Many thanks Stephen.  So, even though the THL will function fine with the GO app and OSMO, it is simply not up to the job for GO4?
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules