2843 12 2015-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waterglobe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1596381 ft
Estonia

Hi,
Marko here, Sweden. Received my P3P last week but didn't have a chance to fly until today. Couldn't figure out how to download photos to my iPad (mini 2) while in the air.

Also, realzie I will need a sun cover for the ipad. And a backpack
Anyone know of good and affordable ones available to order in Europe? Seen some good stuff in other threads here, but when ytying to order, it was not possible to Sweden (from US Amazon). And in UK och German amazon, I couldnt find those products.

2015-5-17
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

I have not tried myself to download images to my device while in air, but I believe you can exit the Camera (tab the House-icon upper left corner) and then open "User Center". Thats where you can download pictures and videos.

Why not buy the things you need directly from DJI. Feel free to use my link and help out a fellow Scandinavian ;)

-
Buy your DJI-gear, batteries, backpacks, cases by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-17
Use props
waterglobe
lvl.1
Estonia

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-17 22:20
I have not tried myself to download images to my device while in air, but I believe you can exit the ...

Thanks FantomDK. Can you email me at info@flygfilmfoto.se please?
2015-5-17
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

waterglobe Posted at 2015-5-17 23:38
Thanks FantomDK. Can you email me at  please?

Sure thing!
2015-5-17
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Not sure but no need to leave the main screen : push the play button on the RC and the last picture or video taken will be displayed. You can go back and forth with the right dial on the RC. At the bottom of the scree there should be a button to download.
2015-5-17
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-17 22:20
I have not tried myself to download images to my device while in air, but I believe you can exit the ...

I'm not yet ready to order anything else from DJI - yet - waiting for them to advertise props specifically for the P3. But I'm curious - if people use this link to order, how does that help you?
2015-5-17
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-18 01:52
I'm not yet ready to order anything else from DJI - yet - waiting for them to advertise props spec ...

It appears these areprobs that fit the P3 propulsion system for sale in the DJI-Store. It is strange that they don't write explicitly that they work with the Phantom 3. But it sure looks like they do (they have the composite hub, unlike the P2 props that have metal hub). If in doubt, ask the DJI Online chat. But I'm as close to 100% sure as I can be. They are just colored differently.
I'm testing out DJIs affiliate program, where I would get a credit for later purchases of 8% of what you would buy using my link. It is the same why that people can advertise an Amazon-link where they get something from Amazon if people buy something using their unique link. In other words - I might save up for a discount for extra batteries or something.

-
Buy your DJI-gear, batteries, cases by using this link - it'll help me out
Direct link to DJI-Store for propellers

2015-5-17
Use props
waterglobe
lvl.1
Estonia

Ulysse Posted at 2015-5-18 00:06
Not sure but no need to leave the main screen : push the play button on the RC and the last picture  ...

That I found, but never got the download button/option.
2015-5-17
Use props
waterglobe
lvl.1
Estonia

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-18 02:57
It appears these areprobs that fit the P3 propulsion system for sale in the DJI-Store. It is strang ...

The hard top backpack for P# – is there space for an ipad and some sunshade for the ipad in that one? It looks a bit tight.
The other one looks good but far too expensive.
2015-5-17
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-18 02:57
It appears these areprobs that fit the P3 propulsion system for sale in the DJI-Store. It is strang ...

Thanks for the clarification - I'll try to remember to use your link when I'm ready to start buying some accessories!
2015-5-17
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

waterglobe Posted at 2015-5-18 03:13
The hard top backpack for P# – is there space for an ipad and some sunshade for the ipad in that  ...

Good question
I've not tested it myself, I don't have it. from what I understand, there is not much more room than for the P3, remote, 3 extra batteries, props and charger. I would imagine it would be possible to get an iPad in there - maybe do a manual cutout. But I can't say yet.

If you look at the photos of the DJI Phantom 3 Hardshell backpack, it does look like there is room. for an iPad - but they don't specify it.

-

2015-5-17
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-18 03:17
Thanks for the clarification - I'll try to remember to use your link when I'm ready to start buyin ...

Thats very kind of you - that way I'll get a discount when I buy the next time from the DJI-Store.

-

2015-5-17
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

waterglobe Posted at 2015-5-18 03:12
That I found, but never got the download button/option.

On the iOS app, the download button is on the right lower corner, next to the trash button
2015-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules