DJI Assistant Mac issue
730 8 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chaps
New
France

Hi,

I downloaded DJI assistant for mac, PKG works well, installation is successful, but i can't find DJI assistant on my mac, even with lauchpad... Any idea ? i tried a lot but all the time installation successful but i can't find the App... SOS Thanks

2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you try to look for a file with the label Assistant or Assistant 2?
2018-6-24
Use props
Chaps
New
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-24 09:29
Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you try to look for a file with the label Assistant or Assistant 2?

Thank you quick and good answer. Ther is no 'DJI' in the App's name... I found it, thanks a lot, i'm a little confused ;)
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Chaps Posted at 2018-6-24 09:42
Thank you quick and good answer. Ther is no 'DJI' in the App's name... I found it, thanks a lot, i'm a little confused ;)

Glad to help. Thank you.
2018-6-24
Use props
Chaps
New
France

Another issue, i update my spark and the assistant is stuck with downloading 96%...
2018-6-24
Use props
Chaps
New
France

I tried again, all the time i have an error... i upload the log but i don't know where i can read it...
2018-6-24
Use props
Chaps
New
France

It works, i don't know why...
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Chaps Posted at 2018-6-24 12:16
It works, i don't know why...

Chaps, thanks for getting back to us. The upgrade might fail due to many factors, a refresh will be helpful to check the exact status. Glad to see it works finally.
BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she will get the notification and handle it timely.
2018-6-24
Use props
Dior
New
Cambodia

yes, good yes
2019-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules