video fail on the cell phone display
875 13 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark Mofreire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8586 ft

I used a brand new spark for the first time. The image transmitted by the device and shown in real time on the cell phone fails in some moments, is this normal? No error message is displayed, however during a only one flight I received the message "camera sensor error" and the image was no longer transmitted, but the device continued to fly normally. After a few seconds the image came back. Even with the display faults, the images of the videos recorded on the SD CARD are normal, without any problem. It's best to take it to the assistance?
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues with your app. May I know what model of the mobile device are you using? Did you try to reinstall the app? Did you also try to calibrate the IMU? Is the firmware updated?
2018-6-24
Use props
Spark Mofreire
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-24 09:42
Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues with your app. May I know what model of the mobile device are you using? Did you try to reinstall the app? Did you also try to calibrate the IMU? Is the firmware updated?

I use Samsung Galaxy S7. All firmware is up to date and I use de last version of de APP. I didn´t calibrate de IMU, it´s necessary? One important note, the display image only fails when it is recording.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Spark Mofreire Posted at 2018-6-24 09:47
I use Samsung Galaxy S7. All firmware is up to date and I use de last version of de APP. I didn´t calibrate de IMU, it´s necessary? One important note, the display image only fails when it is recording.

I see. Can you try to reset the camera settings? What type of SD card are you using? Can you try to back-up and reformat it?
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I use Samsung Galaxy S7. All firmware is up to date and I use de last version of de APP. I didn´t calibrate de IMU, it´s necessary? One important note, the display image only fails when it is recording.

I see. Can you try to reset the camera settings? What type of SD card are you using? Can you try to back-up and reformat it?
2018-6-24
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

I use Samsung Galaxy S7. All firmware is up to date and I use de last version of de APP. I didn´t calibrate de IMU, it´s necessary? One important note, the display image only fails when it is recording.

First of all before Flying you need to Calibrate the Compass and IMU.

Make sure you calibrate the compass in an open field away from Powerlines etc.. or any Rebar Metal.
Then you need to calibrate the IMU, take of the Propellers and you can do this at home as its not subject to Magnetic Interference.

Are you using the Phone Only to fly the Drone ?

Just to let you know that the Latest 4.2.20 many have issues with the Video Feed.

Best thing you do is use OTG Cable and use Version 4.1.15 or 4.2.12 for Android.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/

** Before you Take Off you must Make sure you have at Least 11 Satellites + A Strong GPS Signal (Watch the GPS Bars), also Remember to Record the HomePoint**

This will help when you have some free time as you will learn things like ATTI Mode etc... - https://forum.dji.com/thread-151297-1-1.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compass Calibration -

IMU Calibration -

2018-6-24
Use props
Spark Mofreire
lvl.1

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-24 10:09
First of all before Flying you need to Calibrate the Compass and IMU.

Make sure you calibrate the compass in an open field away from Powerlines etc.. or any Rebar Metal.

Thanks for all. I didn´t Calibrate de IMU, only de Compass. I will do that.

Yes, I use the phone only to fly.  You sugest I use 4.2.12 with OTG Cable?
2018-6-24
Use props
Spark Mofreire
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-24 09:55

Ok, I will try this things. I use Sandisk Sd 16gb Class 10 Ultra Speed 80mbs.
2018-6-24
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Spark Mofreire Posted at 2018-6-24 10:38
Thanks for all. I didn´t Calibrate de IMU, only de Compass. I will do that.

Yes, I use the phone only to fly.  You sugest I use 4.2.12 with OTG Cable?

Do you have a Remote Controller ?

Else you cannot use OTG Cable.

The OTG Cable is to skip the Wifi connection between Remote and Phone.
2018-6-24
Use props
Spark Mofreire
lvl.1

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-24 10:51
Do you have a Remote Controller ?

Else you cannot use OTG Cable.

Yes, I use a RC. I will test use a OTG Cable, tks!
2018-6-24
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Spark Mofreire Posted at 2018-6-24 11:03
Yes, I use a RC. I will test use a OTG Cable, tks!

Welldone ! So you have an RC too !

Happy Flying Mofreire !

2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Spark Mofreire Posted at 2018-6-24 10:41
Ok, I will try this things. I use Sandisk Sd 16gb Class 10 Ultra Speed 80mbs.

Alright. Let us know if you still need anything. We're here to help.
2018-6-25
Use props
djiuser_K6h4EZj6SmTm
New

Pakistan

Users of the latest technology designed gadgets can easily play different types of files on any place and time. Writing of papers is easy for us because paper writing websites offer quality services for working helps of students.
2018-7-14
Use props
Kaitlyn John
New

India

Good article
2019-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules