579 4 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
enriquefc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1019301 ft
Venezuela

Hi Guys,

Total newb here... I am having issues with my Spark, regarding the photos and videos taken. I inserted a Sandisk Ultra MicroSDHC UHS-I 32GB SD card (slated to transfer at max of 80 MB/s), which I thought was enough speed from what I read. The issue I am having is that the card is completely empty, I start up the drone and take a few pictures, maybe a video, some more pictures, and when I get back on land, and look for the videos/pictures, it seems the Spark recorded/took the first few videos (a few seconds of video) and pictures, but the others load as a Thumbnail Clipart (The gray one with the sun and mountain) and never load, no matter how long I wait for them to open.

Also, the video records 20 seconds and then stops, as if the storage is full, (which it clearly cannot be, since the card has 32GB which should allow for at least 45 minutes of 1080 video).

I am stumped. I ordered a new card on Amazon but it will take over two weeks to get to me. There has to be something I am doing wrong. I set the Video cache size to auto (which is 16gb I think), but the pictures still stop appearing after the 7th or 8th picture taken. In the case of the video, it stops after a few seconds, and beeps twice; then, after hitting the record button I get one beep and it does not record anything anymore.

Attached is a screenshot of what I am getting inside the Go4 App library.

At first I thought it was a comm issue because I am flying without an OTG cable (got one in the mail).

Any help would be appreciated, I cannot take more than 5 or 6 pictures on a single flight, let alone videos.

Regards!

Enriquefc

Image of Library GO4

Image of Library GO4
2018-6-24
Use props
enriquefc
lvl.3
Venezuela

Update: I think the card may be a fake... the PC has issues writing to it. I just bought new cards from amazon. A 16GB card I had lying around shows as "slow" but records fine.
2018-6-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use a sandisk extreme pro 32gb and works perfectly on all of my drones.
2018-6-25
Use props
enriquefc
lvl.3
Venezuela

A CW Posted at 2018-6-25 10:41
I use a sandisk extreme pro 32gb and works perfectly on all of my drones.

Yup, must be a fake card. It did seem a little on the cheap side when I bought it, so I guess I am screwed with that one. So far working great with a slow SD card I had lying around.
2018-6-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

enriquefc Posted at 2018-6-25 14:52
Yup, must be a fake card. It did seem a little on the cheap side when I bought it, so I guess I am screwed with that one. So far working great with a slow SD card I had lying around.

At least you found one that kind of works   
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules