Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal....buzz..buzz..buzz after ribbon cable replacement
1673 10 2015-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brzeczek
New

United States

PVP2v3 I have noticed this problem with multiple users and wondering if anyone has found answer.  I have tried everything except firmware reset.  I have video but get message of remove gimbal lock on iPhone app.  No control of gimbal though.  I do have one question on the camera shaft there is flat side and round side.  I put the screw to the rounded side and wonder if that is correct?  Thanks for any help or advice.  Dave

2015-5-17
Use props
darlox888
New

United States

Hello, yes, most Dji spot is cuased by the broken ribbon cables.
2015-5-19
Use props
terje
lvl.1

Norway

Hi
I have the same problem. Did you solve the problem?

Terje
2015-7-10
Use props
casintero
New

United States

i replaced my ribbon cable. then updated firmware now my gimbal is also buzzing 3 short buzzes. so far what i found is that my camera is working (pressing the button on the gimbal will take a pic or video)
however connection to the aircraft is broken.  
2015-7-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

You might need to rebind the Phantom to the range extender.

2015-7-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Instructions for doing so are on page 31 of the users manual
2015-7-10
Use props
terje
lvl.1

Norway

Dave, do you think rebinding will stop the buzzing? Or is that another problem?
2015-7-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

I think that is another problem. Not sure what could be causing it without physically looking at it and opening it up. You might need to send it in for that. Sorry...
2015-7-12
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

I see none has addressed as to whereas which side the screw should be tightened….if you haven't corrected it, it should be on the flat side.
2015-7-14
Use props
goldwing00
New

Ireland

lads, guess what - I have the exact same problem. When I start up my P2V3 all three motors on the gimble give a twitch and that's it then. Nothing moves after that and all you can hear it's the intermittent buzzing. No sign of physical damage to the gimbal or the ribbon cable.

Did ye have any luck in getting a fix for this problem.
2015-7-27
Use props
kiteye
New

United Kingdom

Know its been a while since the last post but has anyone found a solution to the above problem. same thing happening with mine.the light on the camera is flashing red and the camera does exactly what goldwing00 's does.
help anyone. otherwise its looking like i have to send back to dji which will take weeks.

video of what happens on this link
2015-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules