90392 41 2015-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hangman3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79692 ft
United Kingdom

I'm one of the lucky ones who's battery won't power up

Hi, I realise this is an old post but the relative info seems to have been removed. Any chance you could re-post or better still, send to timg61@hotmail.co.uk . Cheers Tim.
2021-4-3
Use props
fans01ebc532
New

United Kingdom

richard@newmedi Posted at 2015-5-17 10:59
SHE'S ALIVE!!!!

OK, here's the latest:
[Image]

I have a DJI inspire 1 v2.0 with X5 new old stock with a Dead battery out of the case.. I don’t have a spare good battery and I couldn’t get this one to charge but I found a fix for it…

If the battery charge is below 19.5v it won’t charge or show any life mine was reading Zero volts!

I popped the top cover and no charge was getting through the circuit board.. accepting it was a lost cause I decided to play with it and connected wires to the charger and directly touched the battery terminals inside, I left it for 10 mins and put a cold meter over the battery and it read 12v I left it on and charged till 15v and tested again.. the battery lit up and then turned off.. replaced wires and charged to17v when it hit 19.5v lights remained on and I connected balance cable and plugged charger in.. I was amazed it started to charge and is now charging to full capacity, I intend to cycle it a few time and will update
1-30 16:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules