****Urgent**** Latest Internal firmware corrupt?
1533 7 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

**** Urgent ****
Hi,

Can DJI please immediately check if the latest Internal firmware for the Inspire 2 is corrupt. It fails flashing at the end (camera). Can't reflash, and can't go back to the previous Internal firmware as it have been removed. Doing a Factory Reset makes no difference, nor does flashing latest Official.
Corrupt upload of firmware on the firmware site have happened before, I know it happened for the Phantom once. A new upload solved it.

Please e-mail me a firmware that let me flash either official or a newer one. I think everything works, camera show image (haven't tested recording yet), but I get a firmware mismatch error.

Tested to flash via latest DJI Assistand as well as DJI Go.

2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide me the firmware version you have for the aircraft, remote and app? Can you provide a screenshot or a sample video showing the problem?
2018-6-25
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

@DJI Wanda, Please see PM.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Rob, it seems you updated the internal firmware which we have not released, it should be able to downgrade to V01.02.0100, do you mean the 'downgrade' cannot be selected or it fails? If it fails, may I have the error message? Your issue has been reported to our engineers and we are working on it.
We will need the log for analysis, which should be encrypted and you cannot open it, please find it per the following path and upload to Dropbox or Google Drive:
Assistant 2(windows): C:/Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Assistant 2(MAC):~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log

2018-6-26
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi Mindy,

As stated in the ticket #1203092, it fails. Check the ticket, it have all the information Support keeps re-asking me.
Re-flashing .112 fails, Factory Reset and downgrade to .0100 fails. Now the Inspire sits at .108 (which was the Internal beta firmware before .112). But firmware .108 is removed from DJI’s firmware servers, so it can’t downgrade to that either.

I've sent the logs from the SD card, as well as pressed the button for uploading the logs in DJI Assistant that comes up when the firmware fails. I've sent screenshots, I've sent the exact firmware numbers for each module.

What I need is a WORKING firmware that flashes all, with all dependencies.
2018-6-26
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-26 05:25
Hi Rob, it seems you updated the internal firmware which we have not released, it should be able to downgrade to V01.02.0100, do you mean the 'downgrade' cannot be selected or it fails? If it fails, may I have the error message? Your issue has been reported to our engineers and we are working on it.
We will need the log for analysis, which should be encrypted and you cannot open it, please find it per the following path and upload to Dropbox or Google Drive:
Assistant 2(windows): C:/Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log

Hi,

The logs are sent to support@dji.com.

Best regards,
Robert
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rob W Posted at 2018-6-26 06:22
Hi,

The logs are sent to .

Robert, our engineers are working on your case recently, after analyzing the log, there is one module failed to be updated, we still recommend to try to update one more time with the APP in your mobile device, if it fails again but the camera is still working, please finish your shot firstly and then send in the drone to our repair center for further evaluation. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-28
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

I did the shooting this weekend with the Inspire 2 as it was, (camera firmware all zeroes (like v.00.000.000) or something like that, and the Inspire 2 firmware at v.xxx.xxx.112). I will try to downgrade again sometime this week, then upgrade to your new firmware when it comes out. If it don't match the firmwares on the devices then, I guess I have to send it in. Luckily it all seemed to work fine this weekend despite firmware mismatch.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules