EDITING DJI GO 4 lag
2809 16 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Betotennis
lvl.1

Italy

Hello everyone, I am writing about this problem that seemes to affect many users, but I did not find any useful solution.
When i do editing on the app I see perfect smooth videos, and I feel proud of my work. As soon as I click -Complete- the file gets very laggy, and the final outcome is very low quality. I already downloaded all the files needed while editing (otherwise the video quality remains low).

What else do you suggest?
Otherwise i will use editing programs on my laptop, but it seems useless for DJI to make an editing software and not giving the possibility to have an acceptable outcome!

Thank you,
Alberto
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your app specifically with editing using the app. May we know the brand or make of your mobile device?
2018-6-25
Use props
Betotennis
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-25 05:15
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your app specifically with editing using the app. May we know the brand or make of your mobile device?

Thank you for your answer, I am using a new Iphone 6s, I think it is enough to have a good final output.
Suggestions?
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Betotennis Posted at 2018-6-25 05:18
Thank you for your answer, I am using a new Iphone 6s, I think it is enough to have a good final output.
Suggestions?

Hi, is this the first time you are having issues with your app? Try to first back up your files and then uninstall the app and reinstall it..
2018-6-25
Use props
Betotennis
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-25 05:21
Hi, is this the first time you are having issues with your app? Try to first back up your files and then uninstall the app and reinstall it..

I have been using this app since 1 week (when i bought the Spark), and since the first day i have had this problem. Perfect quality while editing, bad quality the output.
How can I save the "project" of my editing?
I would not like to make it from the beginning,
2018-6-25
Use props
Betotennis
lvl.1

Italy

anyone that had this issue and could fix it?
2018-6-27
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
United States

Betotennis Posted at 2018-6-27 00:46
anyone that had this issue and could fix it?

see if this helps a bit: https://forum.dji.com/thread-148018-1-1.html
2018-6-27
Use props
Betotennis
lvl.1

Italy

dj_dread Posted at 2018-6-27 01:12
see if this helps a bit: https://forum.dji.com/thread-148018-1-1.html

Thank you, but it doesn't help, i could perfectly use the app, the problem is only when i click on @complete@ and the output is simply not good.
2018-6-27
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
United States

Betotennis Posted at 2018-6-27 02:11
Thank you, but it doesn't help, i could perfectly use the app, the problem is only when i click on @complete@ and the output is simply not good.

did you imported the original footage from Spark SD?
2018-6-27
Use props
Betotennis
lvl.1

Italy

dj_dread Posted at 2018-6-27 02:18
did you imported the original footage from Spark SD?

Yes I did, the only footage i didnt download before is even worse than the others, but for that i Know it works like this.
When i create the video in the app it is perfecty smooth (apart for the footage not downloaded), after clicking @complete@ it takes 2 minutes downloading (a 3 minutes video, reasonable) but the quality of the final edited video is just not good.
2018-6-27
Use props
Frogman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108970 ft
United States

Any help here? I am having the same exact problem and have not found any satisfactory solutions. Perfect video while editing and laggy crap on output. All of the proffered advice from previous posts does not help (i.e. reinstalling the app, downloading original etc.).
2018-7-20
Use props
ssakellaro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28058 ft
Greece

Frogman Posted at 2018-7-20 07:30
Any help here? I am having the same exact problem and have not found any satisfactory solutions. Perfect video while editing and laggy crap on output. All of the proffered advice from previous posts does not help (i.e. reinstalling the app, downloading original etc.).

Maybe it lags on the phone if the video is very large?
Can you view it on your PC?
2018-7-20
Use props
meis
lvl.1
United States

I am experiencing the same issue on iPhone 7 and iPhone 8. after rendering is complete, the finished video is choppy. a lot of people have reported this. DJI, please address this issue.
2018-9-14
Use props
djiuser_JwYFE3QKythT
lvl.1

Belgium

meis Posted at 2018-9-14 06:42
I am experiencing the same issue on iPhone 7 and iPhone 8. after rendering is complete, the finished video is choppy. a lot of people have reported this. DJI, please address this issue.

I have the same problem with a Samsung s9+. Some say it's due to the fact that the originals are on the SD card with too slow throughput.
2019-1-6
Use props
fans7cf4b840
New
United States

I am having the same problem.  The original video is very smooth, but the completed video is choppy.  I tried again over 20 times now, but get the same results.  DJI, please help us.  Thank you.
2019-2-26
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Don't bother editing with GO 4. Just take the SD card out of your spark and use a computer.
2019-2-26
Use props
fans29db5c2d
New

United States

Betotennis Posted at 2018-6-27 02:35
Yes I did, the only footage i didnt download before is even worse than the others, but for that i Know it works like this.
When i create the video in the app it is perfecty smooth (apart for the footage not downloaded), after clicking @complete@ it takes 2 minutes downloading (a 3 minutes video, reasonable) but the quality of the final edited video is just not good.

I’m having the exact same issue with my iPhone XS.

For some reason the rendered video is absolutely awful and unwatchable. But it’s perfect while raw and editing the footage.

Something is deeply broken with the App.
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules