4017 19 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniel780811
lvl.3
Flight distance : 607766 ft
Hungary

Hello  Guys!

As I promised by the last Barcelona video I'm back with the next  one from Montserrat mountain.

Enjoy and feel free to  comment!

2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Awesome footage. Thank you for sharing this amazing video.
2018-6-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Very nice footage there
2018-6-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great footage   
2018-6-25
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Wow that was a very cool video.
2018-6-25
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

wow excellent video..thanks for sharing
2018-6-25
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

That's a National Park, so as far as I know, it's also a no-flight zone. Maybe you had some kind of permit, I don't want to accuse anyone of anything. Just putting this info here because it seems relevant.
2018-6-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Nice footage.
2018-6-25
Use props
daniel780811
lvl.3
Hungary

0Kajuna0 Posted at 2018-6-25 15:17
That's a National Park, so as far as I know, it's also a no-flight zone. Maybe you had some kind of permit, I don't want to accuse anyone of anything. Just putting this info here because it seems relevant.

I asked the guys on the gate of the Coll Can Maçana. They said it's OK but don'T go over above 120 meters. I asked if they saw others before fly and the answer was yes.
When we arrived to Montserrat Monastery we didn't bring in the mavic first as we knew that it is forbidden or at least permit needed. But when I saw inside a Mavic air and a P4P also I asked the policemen if it is OK or what is needed. They said OK to fly but be careful and do not go above 120 meters.
Before the travel I tried to find where should I ask for permit officially but I didn't find it. If You know it please let me know because I want to go back in the future...
2018-6-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2018-6-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

daniel780811 Posted at 2018-6-25 21:35
I asked the guys on the gate of the Coll Can Maçana. They said it's OK but don'T go over above 120 meters. I asked if they saw others before fly and the answer was yes.
When we arrived to Montserrat Monastery we didn't bring in the mavic first as we knew that it is forbidden or at least permit needed. But when I saw inside a Mavic air and a P4P also I asked the policemen if it is OK or what is needed. They said OK to fly but be careful and do not go above 120 meters.
Before the travel I tried to find where should I ask for permit officially but I didn't find it. If You know it please let me know because I want to go back in the future...

Good to know      
2018-6-25
Use props
Anton Manzano
lvl.1
Australia

That was a beautiful one#Quick Reply Here#
2018-6-26
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Very nice video.  Thanks for sharing.
2018-6-26
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Spain

I asked the guys on the gate of the Coll Can Maçana. They said it's OK but don'T go over above 120 meters. I asked if they saw others before fly and the answer was yes.

Good to know. I think the guys at the gates and the cop were wrong (it's not unheard of that they don't know the rules), but good to know. I'm not sure who you should ask permission to. Bureaucracy is hard :S.

Lol. I just saw your video of Barcelona. That one's forbidden on so many levels. By the way, here's a guy that did have to pay the consequences of flying over a Spanish national park

2018-6-26
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Magnificent video.
Differently had some spectacular views,
2018-6-26
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Great video, beautiful place, Nice Job!
2018-6-26
Use props
daniel780811
lvl.3
Hungary

0Kajuna0 Posted at 2018-6-26 06:50
Good to know. I think the guys at the gates and the cop were wrong (it's not unheard of that they don't know the rules), but good to know. I'm not sure who you should ask permission to. Bureaucracy is hard :S.

Lol. I just saw your video of Barcelona. That one's forbidden on so many levels. By the way, here's a guy that did have to pay the consequences of flying over a Spanish national park

I know the rules of Spain but You know what? I saw a guy in front of Sagrada Familia fly with a Mavic pro. Just between the policemen who are there to ensure security. They definitely saw him. I had a feeling that the policemen in Catalonia doesn't care the Spanish laws...
Or we were just lucky. All of us who was in the air during my 4 days there...

Oh! And the guy on the video didn't pay at the end as he was released by the park guard w/o penalty.

2018-6-26
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Spain

daniel780811 Posted at 2018-6-26 11:44
I know the rules of Spain but You know what? I saw a guy in front of Sagrada Familia fly with a Mavic pro. Just between the policemen who are there to ensure security. They definitely saw him. I had a feeling that the policemen in Catalonia doesn't care the Spanish laws...
Or we were just lucky. All of us who was in the air during my 4 days there...

The fact that you see someone getting away with breaking a law does not entitle you to break it too. As I said before, policemen are probably not trained on drone regulation yet, but that does not change what's legal and what isn't.

Oh, and that guy in Tenerife DID get the fine sent to his home in the Netherlands (see follow up videos)
2018-6-26
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Vietnam

I asked the guys on the gate of the Coll Can Maçana. They said it's OK but don'T go over above 120 meters. I asked if they saw others before fly and the answer was yes.

It was very nice to see the familiar places. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the information on how to fly here - it is quite sufficient for my normal flight.
I'll take Mavik with me when I'm ready to go to these places.
Almost the same situation we have in Krasnaya Polyana.
2018-6-26
Use props
verda
New

Germany

Montserrat is a multi-peaked mountain located near the city of Barcelona in Catalonia, Spain. The mountain is famous for its stunning views and the monastery that is located on its slopes. The monastery, which is home to about 80 monks, is a popular destination for pilgrims and tourists alike. There are several ways to reach the top of Montserrat, including hiking, taking a funicular, or riding a cable car. Once at the top, visitors can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding area, explore the monastery, and visit the famous Black Madonna statue.
https://alsolist.com/country/montserrat/

2023-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules