Inspire 1 V2.0 parts?
806 5 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tyrafion
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi everybody
I flew with my inspire 1 V2.0 close to the ground to practice my flying skills until my inspire lowered its landing gear and hit the ground causing the drone to crash.
My question is do someone know where I can buy the tube or arm with the same carbon texure?

if you do not understand what I mean by the texture, look at the photos below
Inspire_1_left_arm_component_x700.jpg Inspire-1-Left-Arm-Component-Plaid-Carbon-Fiber.jpg
Thank you for reading

2018-6-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ouch, sorry to read that - I have seen lots of spare parts for DJI drones, including Inspires, on Ebay. No harm taking a look.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for what happened to your aircraft, unfortunately, we're not selling that kind of part here in DJI. I would recommend sending your unit our facility for a further evaluation as well. Please see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-6-25
Use props
Tyrafion
lvl.2
Netherlands

A CW Posted at 2018-6-25 10:54
Ouch, sorry to read that - I have seen lots of spare parts for DJI drones, including Inspires, on Ebay. No harm taking a look.

How do I know its not a scam?  250 for a arm is much
2018-6-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tyrafion Posted at 2018-6-25 11:44
How do I know its not a scam?  250 for a arm is much

That's down to you - perhaps meet the seller to check the product before parting with your cash. Usual Ebay precautions I guess.
2018-6-25
Use props
Tyrafion
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-25 11:39
Hi, sorry for what happened to your aircraft, unfortunately, we're not selling that kind of part here in DJI. I would recommend sending your unit our facility for a further evaluation as well. Please see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav

I think a repair is very expensive and I do not think I have the money to have it repaired
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules