DJI Mavic Watermark now showing in videos?
2490 9 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrMagical
lvl.4
Flight distance : 959879 ft
United Kingdom

I'm using the DJI editor to edit my videos, been happy with it so far. The last video I edited though has a watermark bottom right corner 'DJI Mavic Pro' it says. Not seen this before and I cannot find a setting in the app to not put it there. Is this a new addition to the latest app update?

2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, I do apologize if you are having issues with the watermark showing on your video. May I ask for the said video that has the watermark?
2018-6-25
Use props
DrMagical
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2018-6-25
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go over to MavicPilots.com to this thread by Forum Staff Member, dirkclod ( he knows his stuff )... the settings are in the Go4 editor "Settings" under the "Me"  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=118959 .  When you get to this thread, scroll down to Post #7 and you'll see three images.  Following them will guide you to the watermark settings (and allow you to set your own, if you desire.

AND... if you're not a member of that forum.... JOIN... there are dozens of really helpful pilots who hang out there.  Way more helpful that some of the forum admins here  :-)

[EDIT... oh what the heck... I'll list the steps here, too :-) ]
Open Go 4  
Touch the "Me" icon at the bottom-right of the screen
Now touch the 'gear' icon (for settings) at the top-right of the screen
Then choose the "Privacy Settings"
You will see a list with toggles.  It's likely that yours will all be "on" ... I just tapped them all, turning them off.  There's also some other notification and project participation choices you can consider.
If you use multiple devices as flight monitors you'll need to re-set each device's Go4... otherwise it will come back on when you change!
Hope that helps.

2018-6-25
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

WebParrot Posted at 2018-6-25 14:22
DJI Gamora...
Please become familiar with the products you are supporting.  See my reply in Post #4 which explains where Watermarks are turned on and off.

2018-6-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

WebParrot Posted at 2018-6-25 14:10
Go over to MavicPilots.com to this thread by Forum Staff Member, dirkclod ( he knows his stuff )... the settings are in the Go4 editor "Settings" under the "Me"  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=118959 .  When you get to this thread, scroll down to Post #7 and you'll see three images.  Following them will guide you to the watermark settings (and allow you to set your own, if you desire.

AND... if you're not a member of that forum.... JOIN... there are dozens of really helpful pilots who hang out there.  Way more helpful that some of the forum admins here  :-)

Great info, WebParrot thanks for sharing.
2018-6-25
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 2018-6-25 17:48
Great info, WebParrot thanks for sharing.

I appreciate the acknowledgment.  Maybe some 'light' shaming will encourage the newer Admins to dig deeper the next time. :-)
2018-6-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

WebParrot Posted at 2018-6-25 19:04
I appreciate the acknowledgment.  Maybe some 'light' shaming will encourage the newer Admins to dig deeper the next time. :-)

I noticed that on another thread
2018-6-25
Use props
DrMagical
lvl.4
United Kingdom

That's excellent - thanks WebParrot - didn't think of looking in the privacy tab!
2018-6-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 2018-6-25 14:10

Good info - thanks for sharing   
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules