Ronin S Tilt Lock Mode
14612 5 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MR.Pi
New

Canada

Hi, Love the Ronin S, but is there a way to set the set the gimbal to tilt lock mode(up/down)? The trigger locks both pan and tilt but i just want to lock the tilt and also is there a way to do both without holding the trigger?
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Select a profile mode you want to set where you want Tilt to lock. Then go into SmoothTrack settings and turn off SmoothTrack for the tilt axis. This will allow you to switch into that profile and Tilt will lock (or not follow).
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi MR.Pi, 2# is the reply from our engineers, see whether it helps.
2018-6-27
Use props
BullsNest
New
Australia

Lock mode does not lock for pan for me - I am brand new to video (usually stills) and struggling. How do I get it to lock for pan???? I am sure this is so basic, so basic that no one mentions how to make it so....
2018-9-26
Use props
JWP_MIA
New
United States

This was a huge help DJI-Paul! I also locked down the SmoothtTrack on Pan. With an extender attached to Ronin S, this allows for a pretty nice/quick jib move.
2018-10-7
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paul Posted at 2018-6-25 22:11
Select a profile mode you want to set where you want Tilt to lock. Then go into SmoothTrack settings and turn off SmoothTrack for the tilt axis. This will allow you to switch into that profile and Tilt will lock (or not follow).

Is there a way to set Tilt lock mode on the SC?
2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules