Purchase 210RTK
839 11 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarkZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923127 ft
Australia

We are looking at purchasing a 210 RTK, ground station and XT2 camera in Australia, anyone have good dealings with resellers? Also why can't you buy direct from DJI?
Another question, are the 210 RTK good for geospatial work?

thanks
2018-6-25
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

No because the RTK is designed for aircraft control not dta tagging images. You can but remember the RTK is about 15cm away from the sensor so angle drone is flying will affect RTK readings. Also not surveyor grade RTK.
Unless you need drone position accuracy stick to M210. why carry .5kg of next to useless weight reducing payload & every flight time.

2018-6-25
Use props
DarkZero
lvl.4
Australia

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-6-25 22:42
No because the RTK is designed for aircraft control not dta tagging images. You can but remember the RTK is about 15cm away from the sensor so angle drone is flying will affect RTK readings. Also not surveyor grade RTK.
Unless you need drone position accuracy stick to M210. why carry .5kg of next to useless weight reducing payload & every flight time.

Sorry, I am confused. Don't take this the wrong way but your reply makes no sense.
Edit: Your reply sparked something so after my reply above i did some more searching (been searching for weeks to get answers) but this time i just typed a few different words and got some answers that make your answer more understandable, Appreciate the reply, essentially the drone isn't worth it insane 15k price tag!
2018-6-25
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United States

DarkZero Posted at 2018-6-25 22:51
Sorry, I am confused. Don't take this the wrong way but your reply makes no sense.
Edit: Your reply sparked something so after my reply above i did some more searching (been searching for weeks to get answers) but this time i just typed a few different words and got some answers that make your answer more understandable, Appreciate the reply, essentially the drone isn't worth it insane 15k price tag!

Unless you need precision positioning of the drone
2018-6-26
Use props
DarkZero
lvl.4
Australia

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-6-26 12:51
Unless you need precision positioning of the drone

Thanks, I did more research last night on what i could find... what a waste of a RPA. It could have been a really good solution in one package for our work. It has other specs that really will help but disappointed it can't help in the mapping department.

Thanks again and i apologise if i was rude earlier.
2018-6-26
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Hi Darkzeno i can help you with that DM me
2018-6-26
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United States

DarkZero Posted at 2018-6-26 13:30
Thanks, I did more research last night on what i could find... what a waste of a RPA. It could have been a really good solution in one package for our work. It has other specs that really will help but disappointed it can't help in the mapping department.

Thanks again and i apologise if i was rude earlier.

No problem. Sometimes it's hard to find the exact words to convey what I'm trying to explain.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DarkZero, please try to connect the local dealers and see whether they can help: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2018-6-27
Use props
DarkZero
lvl.4
Australia

Mafia16 Posted at 2018-6-26 18:46
Hi Darkzeno i can help you with that DM me

I am from Australia mate, thanks but i will go with a local.
2018-6-27
Use props
AIRAMATIC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 643041 ft
United Kingdom

DarkZero Posted at 2018-6-27 02:43
I am from Australia mate, thanks but i will go with a local.

Hi where in Australia are you? I'm heading over soon and will have a 210 for sale that I will bring with me.
2018-6-28
Use props
DarkZero
lvl.4
Australia

AIRAMATIC Posted at 2018-6-28 05:25
Hi where in Australia are you? I'm heading over soon and will have a 210 for sale that I will bring with me.

Hi, Thank you for the offer but i work for local government and we have purchasing policies in place regarding the purchasing of equipment of this price. We can't purchase second hand items from private sellers, sorry.

Enjoy the country.

Regards
2018-7-1
Use props
Kiysersosae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 643041 ft
United Kingdom

DarkZero Posted at 2018-7-1 19:50
Hi, Thank you for the offer but i work for local government and we have purchasing policies in place regarding the purchasing of equipment of this price. We can't purchase second hand items from private sellers, sorry.

Enjoy the country.

No worries.

Thanks
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules