Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE ---SOLVED
5026 13 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE

This night a woke up and I saw it.
The bad news is...there will be no MAVIC PRO 2
or even a PHANTOM 5 on juli 18...

the picture we all know by now shows us a tiny planet that look like an eye.
Yes it has something to do with a drone and a wide view.
The text "see the bigger picture" is spread over the page with strange character spacing
but if you make the characters bigger it shows an eye test card.
So its clear..DJI gonna show us the DJI glasses!
How it works I dont know but  i guess you can keep your drone in Line of Sight and still see all the data.
The bigger picture!

More bad news is i allready sold my p4 to save money for the new not yet coming drone.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-6-25
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Interesting theory
2018-6-25
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Dji's dominance  in the drone market will not last forever ... serious competitors like  Apple are very angry with Dji for messing up his name and his reputation  with the apps dji go 4 for ios.

2018-6-26
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

Dji want and need to sell more Cristal Sky Screens .... the method : insert bugs in the Dji go 4 app ... connect the dots ...
2018-6-26
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

see the bugger departure
2018-6-26
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-6-26 08:38
Dji's dominance  in the drone market will not last forever ... serious competitors like  Apple are very angry with Dji for messing up his name and his reputation  with the apps dji go 4 for ios.

I own several series of DJI Drones. Never had any issues with DJI GO and GO4 apps always used latest Apple devices. Believe me the android scene is worse ;). As for dominance DJI will remain the “Apple” of drones. I don’t think any other company can acchieve what DJI does. As for bugs, implemnted or not there’s no perfect device. Crystalsky is the way everybody should use their drone “don’t own one yet, but it’s on my list” I consider phones as a backup. Screen dimming on iphones is just horrible when using for longer periods...
2018-6-26
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

TheDon Posted at 2018-6-26 10:58
I own several series of DJI Drones. Never had any issues with DJI GO and GO4 apps always used latest Apple devices. Believe me the android scene is worse ;). As for dominance DJI will remain the “Apple” of drones. I don’t think any other company can acchieve what DJI does. As for bugs, implemnted or not there’s no perfect device. Crystalsky is the way everybody should use their drone “don’t own one yet, but it’s on my list” I consider phones as a backup. Screen dimming on iphones is just horrible when using for longer periods...

Never had any issues with DJI GO and GO4 apps always used latest Apple devices. Believe me the android scene is worse ;).
I don't believe you.
Use a good Android device and DJI Go4 runs flawlessly - (and with no overheating problems either).
2018-6-28
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Labroides Posted at 2018-6-28 14:45
Never had any issues with DJI GO and GO4 apps always used latest Apple devices. Believe me the android scene is worse ;).
I don't believe you.
Use a good Android device and DJI Go4 runs flawlessly - (and with no overheating problems either).

You see the difference when you try it with an iDevice... s7 edge, s8, nvidia shield tablet not the overheating is the issue. Connection stability
2018-6-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

TheDon Posted at 2018-6-28 21:56
You see the difference when you try it with an iDevice... s7 edge, s8, nvidia shield tablet no the overheating is the issue. Connection stability

Try the Huawei M3 and the app runs flawlessly.
You need a fast processor and >2GB or RAM these days
2018-6-28
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

TheDon Posted at 2018-6-26 10:58
I own several series of DJI Drones. Never had any issues with DJI GO and GO4 apps always used latest Apple devices. Believe me the android scene is worse ;). As for dominance DJI will remain the “Apple” of drones. I don’t think any other company can acchieve what DJI does. As for bugs, implemnted or not there’s no perfect device. Crystalsky is the way everybody should use their drone “don’t own one yet, but it’s on my list” I consider phones as a backup. Screen dimming on iphones is just horrible when using for longer periods...

"As for dominance DJI will remain the “Apple” of drones"

Ooh - that would be bad. That statement puts DJI way behind 1st place. Because Apple doesn't dominate anything.
Talking portable devices: Last year world wide market share Android vs iOS was approx. 85% : 15%
Comparing Windows vs Mac OS is even worse: 10x more Windows operating software worldwide.

As for drone use:
I started on Android K1 - bad for me. Bought an iPad Mini4 - great! Some Go4 update last fall: Mini4 too weak now.
Back to Android, Samsung S3: Great, only some connect issues since last Go4 update.
Next tablet may be iOS again. Don't know.

For sure all these device makers can send a big thank you in DJIs direction. I'm sure sales went pretty up for all systems
since DJI is out there with the continously growing and demanding Go4 app.

2018-6-29
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

TheDon Posted at 2018-6-28 21:56
You see the difference when you try it with an iDevice... s7 edge, s8, nvidia shield tablet no the overheating is the issue. Connection stability

Kind of unclear what you are saying. No overheating on iOS devices?
Heard a few times of iOS devices overheating. Never heard that for Android.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-154632-1-1.html
2018-6-29
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-29 12:11
Kind of unclear what you are saying. No overheating on iOS devices?
Heard a few times of iOS devices overheating. Never had that on Android.

I said.”not overheating is the issue”  for me laggy connection is the worst which I experienced on Android devices. Also pointed that screen dimming is horrible on ios devices clearly because of overheating. Everybody knows that Apple devices were and are the premium category... No overheating on Android? Samsung decices can fry an egg ;)
2018-6-29
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-29 12:11
Kind of unclear what you are saying. No overheating on iOS devices?
Heard a few times of iOS devices overheating. Never heard that for Android.

Don’t want to start a  Fan Boy war about Ios and Android. Just shared my personal experience. Would not return to Android and Windows because now I can clearly see the difference . As for experiences, they might be different for all of us, depending our workflow/needs...
2018-6-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

lol that make sense... very creative buddy!
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules