iPad Air 2 wired connection
1211 4 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zam44
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60958 ft
Malaysia

Hi all am new with drones. I have flown the MA a few times using phones with wired connection no issues. I have also flown using iPad Air via WiFi with no problems. But today since I just received the mount for the iPad I tried wired connection but dji go4 app will not give the option for wired connection. Only option it gives is connect to WiFi or just camera view. Any ideas? Any help and suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Ps. I have tried removing the wires and reconnecting. Also tried pressing the button at the back of MA till it beeped.
2018-6-25
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I assume your iPad is connected to the controller with a cable.  With transmitter and MA on, a green light should appear on the controller.  If it stays red you need to relink the MA.  Start Go4 app and use the camera view option.  If the top left note says "Disconnected" unplug cable and plug it back in.  If the Tx shows the red light then in the GO4 in the TX icon there is an option to link the controller.  Once linked a camera image will appear in the Go4 display.
2018-6-25
Use props
Zam44
lvl.2

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2018-6-25 20:48
I assume your iPad is connected to the controller with a cable.  With transmitter and MA on, a green light should appear on the controller.  If it stays red you need to relink the MA.  Start Go4 app and use the camera view option.  If the top left note says "Disconnected" unplug cable and plug it back in.  If the Tx shows the red light then in the GO4 in the TX icon there is an option to link the controller.  Once linked a camera image will appear in the Go4 display.

Thank you will give it a go later after work.
2018-6-25
Use props
Zam44
lvl.2

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2018-6-25 20:48
I assume your iPad is connected to the controller with a cable.  With transmitter and MA on, a green light should appear on the controller.  If it stays red you need to relink the MA.  Start Go4 app and use the camera view option.  If the top left note says "Disconnected" unplug cable and plug it back in.  If the Tx shows the red light then in the GO4 in the TX icon there is an option to link the controller.  Once linked a camera image will appear in the Go4 display.

Great it worked thanks. iPad Air 2 a little large but it sure beats draining the rc battery every time I use my android phone. And have a much better picture with iPad can see all the dji go 4 menus so much better.
2018-6-25
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Zam44 Posted at 2018-6-25 22:59
Great it worked thanks. iPad Air 2 a little large but it sure beats draining the rc battery every time I use my android phone. And have a much better picture with iPad can see all the dji go 4 menus so much better.

I know what you mean, I like to use a bigger screen too.
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules