6527 87 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexQB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 352162 ft
Spain

Hi people!

Finally 2 months and half later from the accident i have received my Spark today!

Thanks all for your help in my case. And thanks DJI for they warranty support.

See you soon here with pictures taken with my  little drone!  
2018-9-6
Use props
Dan J Marki
lvl.1

United States

AlexQB Posted at 2018-6-26 05:39
Yes, one week before i update my DJI GO app to last version, 4.2.20.

I didn't know that there could be bugs in that version.

Hey bud I am sure of this myself my dji spark flew fine until this last update to dji go 4 and now I’m have compass errors and calibration process keeps repeating were I have to cancel out of it even with a good calibration. This all happen as soon I updated I flew 100 times before this no issues. I have an iPhone X and iPad 3 I use and nowhere can I find any help I’ve bought new compass and Imu module and just been thinking about main control board but if it’s a bug like I think what can I do? Do I have to factory reset all my stuff phone spark tablet etc? Message me if you or anyone has ideas flyguy3fpv@gmail.com
344FF6CE-11D3-4C27-9109-21039B1D75D1.jpeg
2019-6-23
Use props
Dan J Marki
lvl.1

United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-26 05:50
Alex, I have a really Professional Analyzer friend of mine, I just texted him to come give us his opinion.

We are here to help you out brother ! Many will come share their ideas about this accident. Wait and see, in the mean time go to DJI Support and open a Ticket with them to make a Report on your Accident.

Can you help me pls figure out my situation you seem like a very knowledgeable person I can easily get you logs and pictures of what I’m actually experiencing thanks sorry if I’m not allowed to post like this I’ve posted in other places for help but haven’t heard back even from dji support from my assistant page. Maybe they haven’t gotten to my message yet. My email is flyguy3fpv@gmail.com if that helps any thanks
2019-6-23
Use props
AlexQB
lvl.3
Spain

Dan J Marki Posted at 6-23 19:36
Hey bud I am sure of this myself my dji spark flew fine until this last update to dji go 4 and now I’m have compass errors and calibration process keeps repeating were I have to cancel out of it even with a good calibration. This all happen as soon I updated I flew 100 times before this no issues. I have an iPhone X and iPad 3 I use and nowhere can I find any help I’ve bought new compass and Imu module and just been thinking about main control board but if it’s a bug like I think what can I do? Do I have to factory reset all my stuff phone spark tablet etc? Message me if you or anyone has ideas flyguy3fpv@gmail.com

Hello,

I am not an expert on the subject, don't know the reason, but there is some flight that my drone begins to do strange things and automatically I finish the flight and recalibrate the compass.

Don't know if it is software or hardware error.  According to some experts in the forum, it is not recommended to automatically update the app but do it manually once we know for sure the good functioning.

Regards.
2019-6-24
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-26 04:41
Let me do a small Summary -

1) You Start Motors

I have been saying for a long time that these errors are not due to the pilot, but many have been attacked ...
In this drone, cheaper parts have been added to sell cheaply. These cheaper, weaker sensors will be more confusing than their more expensive counterparts. The probe starts with engineers not working well to overcome these temporary measurement errors. It starts with a bug that becomes a disaster due to inappropriate firmware reaction.
If you experience a compass error, why not stop (using GPS in one place) and wait a bit until the situation becomes normal. Will it immediately change to ATTI even when there is no remote control connection? However, this always leads to a disaster.
The real test is the wrong procedure and error handling in the firmware.
I've already said this before ...
2019-6-24
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Youtube is free!! How come you are using Onedrive to host the crash footage?
2019-6-24
Use props
AlexQB
lvl.3
Spain

AntDX316 Posted at 6-24 20:29
Youtube is free!! How come you are using Onedrive to host the crash footage?

Good morning AntDX316.

I hosted it on Onedrive  in  order to claim DJI warranty as I was asked to  hosted in a cloud.

Anyway, i will host it in Youtube and  add it to the post.
2019-6-25
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

AlexQB Posted at 6-25 03:31
Good morning AntDX316.

I hosted it on Onedrive  in  order to claim DJI warranty as I was asked to  hosted in a cloud.

Google drive is a lot more efficient than Onedrive/Dropbox.  The system is very clean and works every time.  I share with Youtube but give the footage to the clients with Google Drive.  I've upgraded to a 200GB plan but might eventually purge the old files I don't need.
2019-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules