Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Arizona Landscapes–Travel Tips
620 7 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iKell Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535308 ft
  • >>>
United States

Use the gear you have. Create fearlessly and learn form your failures.
Research well and look for local drone regulations.

2018-6-26
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

nice video!
2018-6-26
Use props
Loki's Eyes
lvl.4
United States

Cool shots!  I am really looking forward to flying around some desert canyons someday.  I bet it was VERY tempting to fly around the Grand Canyon... but I also expect it would not have taken a Park Ranger long to confiscate your drone as well.  Nice video.
2018-6-27
Use props
azswift
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13819 ft
United States

I've seen some Youtubers post that videos they shot months earlier were used to prosecute them, forcing thousands of dollars in fines six months or more after the flight.  It sounds like park rangers use their spare time to view the videos of their park and track down pilots.
2018-6-28
Use props
iKell Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks! I appreciate it.
2018-6-28
Use props
iKell Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Loki's Eyes Posted at 2018-6-27 04:07
Cool shots!  I am really looking forward to flying around some desert canyons someday.  I bet it was VERY tempting to fly around the Grand Canyon... but I also expect it would not have taken a Park Ranger long to confiscate your drone as well.  Nice video.

It was all I could do to not try and sneak a few shots there. But I'm fortunate I had a friend who lives in AZ who took me to the really cool canyons I did fly in.
2018-6-28
Use props
iKell Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

iKell Aerial Posted at 2018-6-28 15:17
It was all I could do to not try and sneak a few shots there. But I'm fortunate I had a friend who lives in AZ who took me to the really cool canyons I did fly in.

That sounds out of control. Although, in some ways I am kinda glad the rulebreakers get caught as it makes me feel like it's worth it to actually comply if you know what I mean.
2018-6-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

very nice video!
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules