DJI Assistant and vision files from Mavic
955 9 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

I used to remember that I had the option to specifically check/uncheck the vision files when downloading the flight files from the Mavic using DJI Assistant 2.  I have the latest version of DJI assistant now but don't see or can't find the option to NOT download vison files like I did in the past.
Did this change from a recent DJI Assistant (newer) version?
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for this trouble. I am going to confirm this information from our Developer Team to check if there are changes made on the latest firmware of DJI Assistant 2. I will get back to you once I receive the feedback.
2018-6-26
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

Thank you.  I miss that option since I never have a reason to download the vision files and it takes an extraordinary amount of time to have to download everything.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

marklyn59 Posted at 2018-6-26 14:49
Thank you.  I miss that option since I never have a reason to download the vision files and it takes an extraordinary amount of time to have to download everything.

This concern has been forwarded to our R&D engineers and they are still verifying this option. I will notify you as soon as we get a response from them. Make sure to click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response.
2018-6-27
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-27 04:48
This concern has been forwarded to our R&D engineers and they are still verifying this option. I will notify you as soon as we get a response from them. Make sure to click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response.

I just read somewhere else that a recent version upgrade of DJI Assistant also does not automatically delete old flight/vision files and eventually they stop getting created due to lack of space. Can you confirm this too?
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

marklyn59 Posted at 2018-6-27 05:05
I just read somewhere else that a recent version upgrade of DJI Assistant also does not automatically delete old flight/vision files and eventually they stop getting created due to lack of space. Can you confirm this too?

Hello. I received the response from our Developer Team and the options to check/uncheck the vision files is still remain. There are no changes made to the DJI Assistant 2. We only enhance the feature of it.
2018-6-28
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-28 07:24
Hello. I received the response from our Developer Team and the options to check/uncheck the vision files is still remain. There are no changes made to the DJI Assistant 2. We only enhance the feature of it.

Hi. I cannot see any way to uncheck them!  I clearly remember being able to do this in an earlier version and it was very obvious.  Here is a screen shot of what I'm stating and this is v 1.2.4
2018-6-28
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

Additionally, when I start the download, the vision files are now in the list of what is downloading but I never had an option to uncheck them.

2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

marklyn59 Posted at 2018-6-28 08:14
Additionally, when I start the download, the vision files are now in the list of what is downloading but I never had an option to uncheck them.

[view_image]

Please check the images below. You can tick the box right beside the Data File. I also add the sample screenshot.

2018-6-28
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
United States

I see that and tried that but all that does is download all of the files I've ticked. I never see a distinction of what is a vision file vs a flight file like I used to before in an earlier version.
If what you are stating is correct then tell me which of the files above are vision files and which are not?
2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules