733 5 2018-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pweitendorf
lvl.1
Canada

Hi,

Newby question:

I am using a Phantom 4 with an iphone 6s plus and Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 Gb video cards.  My videos run fine on my computer but every 20 seconds or so there is a 'blip' in the footage,  like a very short black 'flash'.  Any thoughts on the cause?

Paul

2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues right now. Is that coming from cache or straight from the SD card? Can you provide a sample video showing the problem?
2018-6-27
Use props
pweitendorf
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-27 07:26
Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues right now. Is that coming from cache or straight from the SD card? Can you provide a sample video showing the problem?

I just loaded a file into my video editor to make a shorter clip for you.  When I play the file in Adobe Elements the 'blips' are not there.  
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

pweitendorf Posted at 2018-6-27 07:44
I just loaded a file into my video editor to make a shorter clip for you.  When I play the file in Adobe Elements the 'blips' are not there.

I see. Can you try to back up and reformat the SD card? Then try to record a video again and see if the problem is still there. If it does, please try to use a different SD card and make sure that it's class 10 UHS-3 because what happening here right now is not normal. It should be showing normal results in the SD card, not in the editor on the app.
2018-6-27
Use props
pweitendorf
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-27 08:23
I see. Can you try to back up and reformat the SD card? Then try to record a video again and see if the problem is still there. If it does, please try to use a different SD card and make sure that it's class 10 UHS-3 because what happening here right now is not normal. It should be showing normal results in the SD card, not in the editor on the app.

the problem is the windows 10 Film and Tv app.  the video plays perfectly on my iphone, tablet and the older windows 10 media player.  

thx for your quick response!
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

pweitendorf Posted at 2018-6-27 10:45
the problem is the windows 10 Film and Tv app.  the video plays perfectly on my iphone, tablet and the older windows 10 media player.  

thx for your quick response!

I see. Good thing you sort it out. Let us know if you still need help.
2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules