Time lapse
683 5 2018-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobster
lvl.1
United States

What's the longest I can set a time lapse for? Can I leave my Ronin S connected to wall outlet and do a time lapse over a few days? I was thinking of doing flower/plant time lapses. Thanks!
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mobster, if you mean the Time-lapse in the APP, the maximum capture time would be 60H, but the maximum Content Duration generated by the APP is 60s.
GTScreenshot_20180629_164754.png

2018-6-29
Use props
Mobster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 00:49
Hi Mobster, if you mean the Time-lapse in the APP, the maximum capture time would be 60H, but the maximum Content Duration generated by the APP is 60s. It is not recommended to shoot during charging.
[view_image]

Thanks for the response!
2018-6-29
Use props
NCP
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 00:49
Hi Mobster, if you mean the Time-lapse in the APP, the maximum capture time would be 60H, but the maximum Content Duration generated by the APP is 60s. It is not recommended to shoot during charging.
[view_image]

I'm confused as to why it isn't suggested to be used during charging, as the manual says it can be connected to a USB power bank while being used.

Though a power bank may be different than having it directly plugged into a wall outlet.

182316pznbbxxie2bcsiun.png
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NCP Posted at 2018-6-30 03:53
I'm confused as to why it isn't suggested to be used during charging, as the manual says it can be connected to a USB power bank while being used.

Though a power bank may be different than having it directly plugged into a wall outlet.

NCP, you are right, I have verified with our engineers again that it is not a problem, sorry that I missed this point, thanks for your correction very much.
2018-7-1
Use props
NCP
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for checking DJI Mindy!
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules