Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Des_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129600 ft
United Kingdom

No, I am afraid not.
No PMs, nothing.
I am going to have to lose all my accrued data, and re register as a new user I guess.

Des
2018-7-21
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Des_B Posted at 2018-7-21 02:50
No, I am afraid not.
No PMs, nothing.
I am going to have to lose all my accrued data, and re register as a new user I guess.

Write every support mail you can locate on the DJI pages, it just can't be right.
They can transfer the DJI points they said but that it the least of it i think.

Best luck with it.
2018-7-21
Use props
TGale
lvl.1
United States

Why does DJI have the capability design a drone but can't make the software simple to use. The controller is impossible to use with no guidelines. I mean the software on the controller. My SIM card does not record on the controller only on the drone. and the internal memory is impossible to get any thing off of it with out having masters in software design.
2019-6-13
Use props
djiuser_j6mcLLz1xx7B
New

Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-28 07:54
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Let me just remind you that we can only transfer DJI credits but the rest of the information will be deleted permanently. Kindly DM me the screenshot that you agreed to transfer the account to a new email address. Please check the attachment below.

[view_image]

Hello, is this procedure to change email address still valid? If I am a DJI select, will that transfer through?
2019-7-29
Use props
tommy.hogberg
New
Flight distance : 38780 ft

Did you get any answer how we can change E-Mail address, I am in the same situation, next year shall my E-mail disapear and I have change my Apple iD with my ne E-mail address and many other sites but here at DJI Go 4 itäs impossible???  
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules