A few HDR images from this morning's sunrise.
4158 41 2018-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Landbo Posted at 2018-7-2 04:22
Oh yes yes and no. Yes, in the last set I have changed the order a bit. There is the order in which the camera looks NE NE (sun) SE SW and W. It is true I have taken another set of my shots. But otherwise the subject should be the same.

Regards Leif.

Yes i see now, of the two, i like this one best beside of the coloring, most because you see the border, the replacement is more abruptly or how to say it, placed within the buildings in the front.

An unusual tower on the church btw.

I recognice your trouble with SW update, i used Luminance HDR a lot some years back, now trying again using latest version and it just give some very different results than i was used to so is messing around myself trying to get my pictures looking just somehow as i want.
2018-7-2
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-2 05:35
Yes i see now, of the two, i like this one best beside of the coloring, most because you see the border, the replacement is more abruptly or how to say it, placed within the buildings in the front.

An unusual tower on the church btw.

Now I'm going to look closer, it's probably another picture I've used where the camera points to the church. I managed to take 30 ABK shots before landing again because of lack of power. I actually think that picture you refer to is taken during descent for landing. Do not say I'm throwing my time away.   

The church has actually had a real tower but it was demolished in 1686 due to poor foundation and was replaced by what is now. The church was built around year 1100 so it is very old.

Yes software often becomes too complicated and it is especially true in the photo.

I have been up early for several days before sunrise, but every time the air has been too much water in the air for photograph / make video.

Regards Leif.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules