Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans76920c20
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6550331 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I recently uploaded a flight to Airdata UAV and noticed a motor block warning message. The drone (P3A) seems fine and I don't notice any real problems with overheating etc. Airdata mentioned this information is coming from the flight logs. Does anyone know how I can research this further to determine possibly which motor or what is causing this message? Nothing is showing in the Go App.
Thank you.
Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 5.27.07 PM.png
2018-6-28
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Do you feel any motor warmer than usual after a flight?
2018-6-28
Use props
fans76920c20
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Not really, I did take off props and ran up the motors ,but didn't notice anything different, they all seem to be pulling the same. I resubmitted my test to airdata and noticed the same message with the props off. So I don't know what to think. Thanks for responding.
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We cannot speak on behalf of Airdata UAV since it is not our software. If you are not receiving any error message on your DJI Go app, your drone is good to go.
2018-6-28
Use props
fans76920c20
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you, thats what I needed to hear !!, nothing showing in the DJI Go App.
2018-6-28
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Some of these sites analysis interpret the data contained in the flight logs slightly differently and return different messages.  Upload your flight log here and we can take a closer look at it for you.  Have you tried uploading the flight to other sites, such as Phantom Help?  Are the props used on this flight aftermarket or genuine DJI?
2018-6-29
Use props
fans76920c20
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you, I will try and upload to Phantom help and see what it show, if I can't figure it out, I will post here. Yes, been using both the standard props and also the DJI carbon reinforced props. Appreciate the help.
2018-6-29
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer

I got some error messages through the GO App (maybe called something different at that time) that I posted a couple of years ago. Never had any further problems with the interface, and NEVER had problems with the P3P. Still flies fine.  https://forum.dji.com/thread-49121-1-1.html

Good luck!   Barney
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules