1637 19 2018-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62201 ft
Germany

Hi

need advice: After long flightstop and having it back unrepaired from DJI Germany, my Spark connects with Android Smartphone without remote (and Spark flies) but not as usually with Remote first, then opening app second.

I did wifi reset, 9sec push on/off button on Spark, but still it does not connect with RC.

Any advice? Thanks!
Roland

2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for this trouble. Have you tried updating the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller after you received it from being repair?
2018-6-28
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

Only tried to update new firmware of aircraft, but it failed. I did upload an error report. Do I have to update RC too?  As said earlier it works with Smartphone only to get connection, but not like usually over RC.
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-6-28 10:53
Only tried to update new firmware of aircraft, but it failed. I did upload an error report. Do I have to update RC too?  As said earlier it works with Smartphone only to get connection, but not like usually over RC.

Yes, you needed to update both aircraft and remote controller. I highly recommend updating the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 on your computer. If you haven't installed the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer, please see the link below.

For Windows: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... sistant+2+1.2.4.exe
For Mac: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... sistant+2+1.2.4.pkg
2018-6-28
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

I was using Assistant on my macbook pro, failed to update (still not knowing why) but I will now try to update the RC over Assistant...thank you Natalia so far.
ok  it tried to connect RC with USB to Mac and started Assistant. My mac only charges the RC. What else can I do?
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-6-28 11:15
I was using Assistant on my macbook pro, failed to update (still not knowing why) but I will now try to update the RC over Assistant...thank you Natalia so far.
ok  it tried to connect RC with USB to Mac and started Assistant. My mac only charges the RC. What else can I do?

Sorry for the confusion. We can update the firmware of your aircraft via DJI Assistant 2. But for the remote controller, we need to do update it via DJI Go 4 app. Please see the video tutorial.
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-6-28 11:15
I was using Assistant on my macbook pro, failed to update (still not knowing why) but I will now try to update the RC over Assistant...thank you Natalia so far.
ok  it tried to connect RC with USB to Mac and started Assistant. My mac only charges the RC. What else can I do?

Sorry for the confusion. We can update the firmware of your aircraft via DJI Assistant 2. But for the remote controller, we need to do update it via DJI Go 4 app. Please see the video tutorial.

2018-6-28
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Bavaria,

Power on the Spark - Then Press

Try these Commands -

3 Seconds - 1 Beep - Connect Remote
6 Seconds - 2 Beeps - Connect Phone and use Virtual Joysticks
9 Seconds - 3 Beeps - Reset Wifi

You need to do the 3 Seconds Procedure to Switch to the Remote Controller connecting to Spark.

Did you try that at first place ?

Simple sum-up

1. Turn on remote & Spark.

2. Press button on Spark's battery until you hear a beep (around 3  seconds). The LEDs under the front engines should be red and blinking.

3. Press and hold the pause, Fn, and Control button on the remote. It  will start beeping. When it manages to pair itself to the Spark, the  LEDs under the front engines will be green (the small LED on the remote  will also be green).

2018-6-28
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-28 13:54
Bavaria,

Power on the Spark - Then Press

will try that today in the afternoon. Thank you DMX. I did the 9 seconds Procedure...hope i can get it fixed with your advice. Again, thanks.
2018-6-28
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-28 11:31

ok Natalia, my fault. Via app, of course.
2018-6-28
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-28 13:54
Bavaria,

Power on the Spark - Then Press

Hi DMX, I figured it out after several attempts, but your advice was essential to get started. So thank you for explaning it in detail for me!
2018-6-29
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-6-29 11:41
Hi DMX, I figured it out after several attempts, but your advice was essential to get started. So thank you for explaning it in detail for me!

You are more than Welcome Brother !

2018-6-30
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-30 06:02
You are more than Welcome Brother !

Spark works like a charme again. My son and I had a great weekend with Sparki. Big fun!
DJI_0568.JPG
2018-7-1
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-7-1 11:28
Spark works like a charme again. My son and I had a great weekend with Sparki. Big fun!

So Happy for you Sir,

Will visit Bavaria next Year ! I am in Love with Germany and Austria.

My Drone are all from Austria. Hope you and your Son Enjoy Flying !

Help is just around the Corner, when you want just let me know.

2018-7-1
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-1 15:31
So Happy for you Sir,

Will visit Bavaria next Year ! I am in Love with Germany and Austria.

thank you for your words. If you visit Munich, drop me a line! Best wishes!
2018-7-2
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-7-2 08:53
thank you for your words. If you visit Munich, drop me a line! Best wishes!

You live in Munich ! Ohh how much I loved it especially the English Garten and Marienplatz Area !

You are so Lucky Buddy ! I will be visiting Salzburg and Landing in Munich Next Year, I think will stay a bit in Munich too as I love it !

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-7-1 11:28

That's glad to know, please enjoy flying your aircraft and avoid flying it in a hazardous environment, anyways, nice photo. Thanks for sharing this with us!
2018-7-2
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-2 11:56
You live in Munich ! Ohh how much I loved it especially the English Garten and Marienplatz Area !

You are so Lucky Buddy ! I will be visiting Salzburg and Landing in Munich Next Year, I think will stay a bit in Munich too as I love it !

Pic for you, you will remember the place
2018-7-3
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-7-3 11:24
[view_image]

Pic for you, you will remember the place

Thats from under the Toy Museum ?

I used to eat everytime near the Munich Frauenkirche, there is that Irish, Augustiner Brau and some other Restaurants. That was my favourite spot !

So nice memories !

2018-7-3
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
lvl.4
Germany

Malta 12 Points.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now