Help.. Mavic pro on Sony experia l1 video feed bad.
1286 9 2018-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MILHMU9V6uA6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217510 ft
United Kingdom

Hi i have a mavic pro on djigo4 using my sony experia l1 but the fpv images are breaking up all over stopping a freezing.i usex this phone on my dji spark and it was ok.i can fly about 200metres and pictire scrables andi do not no were i am.
Is it the phone with this or the drone camera.
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application?  Please ensure that all files are save before deleting the application. You might be considered as well reset the camera settings and reformat the SD card and to avoid software issue I would suggest checking our compatible devices to our Mavic Pro. Kindly see the image below for reference.

2018-6-28
Use props
djiuser_MILHMU9V6uA6
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-28 14:36
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application?  Please ensure that all files are save before deleting the application. You might be considered as well reset the camera settings and reformat the SD card and to avoid software issue I would suggest checking our compatible devices to our Mavic Pro. Kindly see the image below for reference.

[view_image]

When i record to sd to drone only my footage is perfect but if i save to mobile phone sd it shows all the bad video i no that.
So does that rule out the drone camera.
2018-6-28
Use props
djiuser_MILHMU9V6uA6
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It's under fpv transmission it does it.
2018-6-28
Use props
mickr1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

You'll probably get the "I would suggest checking our compatible devices " line.
I guess you're on an android phone? as lots of people including me have the same problem.

I've had to borrow an iphone to even use the mavic pro, as the latest software update on android seems unusable.
Some people have suggested rolling back to an earlier version, but that didn't work for me either.
2018-6-28
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

mickr1969 Posted at 2018-6-28 15:11
You'll probably get the "I would suggest checking our compatible devices " line.
I guess you're on an android phone? as lots of people including me have the same problem.

Why don't you downgrade the app?
I have used android last two years and it always work both on Samsung J5 and S7.
Just downgrade the app and see what happen. 4.2.14 is working well.
2018-6-28
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

djiuser_MILHMU9V6uA6 Posted at 2018-6-28 14:41
It's under fpv transmission it does it.

This phone is not up to it and will hardly handle the Dji Go4 app.
2018-6-28
Use props
MAGUS2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103730 ft
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2018-6-28 16:42
Why don't you downgrade the app?
I have used android last two years and it always work both on Samsung J5 and S7.
Just downgrade the app and see what happen. 4.2.14 is working well.

I have a nexus 7 tablet and just bought a galaxy s9+ phone.  On both of those the video feed is bad, only half the screen shows up and is very laggy but on my iphone se it works just fine.  I really would like to be able to use my android devices since they allow for a larger screen.  So far I have not tried to downgrade the drivers since I am unfamiliar with doing that type of thing.  Any advice on where to start?
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MAGUS2 Posted at 2018-7-3 10:56
I have a nexus 7 tablet and just bought a galaxy s9+ phone.  On both of those the video feed is bad, only half the screen shows up and is very laggy but on my iphone se it works just fine.  I really would like to be able to use my android devices since they allow for a larger screen.  So far I have not tried to downgrade the drivers since I am unfamiliar with doing that type of thing.  Any advice on where to start?

Hi, as of the moment, S9+ and Nexus 7 tablet devices are not compatible with our Mavic Pro, however, rest assured that we will forward your devices to our engineers to see what we can do to possibly make it compatible with our DJI GO 4 app. I would like to ask, have you tried to use different USB port? Please ensure that the other USB cable on the right is completely disconnected if ever that you'll use other port which is located underneath your remote controller.
2018-7-4
Use props
MAGUS2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103730 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-4 10:21
Hi, as of the moment, S9+ and Nexus 7 tablet devices are not compatible with our Mavic Pro, however, rest assured that we will forward your devices to our engineers to see what we can do to possibly make it compatible with our DJI GO 4 app. I would like to ask, have you tried to use different USB port? Please ensure that the other USB cable on the right is completely disconnected if ever that you'll use other port which is located underneath your remote controller.

Thank you for your reply.  I bought the 7 just for the drone as I had read elsewhere that others recommended it....darnit.  I bought the Litchi app and it works most of the time but the problem still popped up for a min, don't really want to use a 3rd party app to fly.  Hopefully they will fix the issue soon.

Yes the side cable is unplugged.  I updated to the latest firmware 7-04-2018 this morning but that did not fix the issue.
2018-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules