Loving the Spark....More to Spark!
584 8 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darkuser999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51890 ft
Hong Kong

Taking the Spark on an extended holiday...cheap, light and very small footprint. Best of all, USB charging means the only accessory i need is my micro usb cable and powerbank both of which i was bringing anyway...this means that all i need for a holiday drone is the drone itself and one battery and optional controller...nothing else!

This i feel is the way forward. Drones need to be smaller yet more powerful and be virtually accessory free
2018-6-29
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Hope you enjoy your Spark Buddy !

I have a 35L Lowepro Backpack -> FULL of Accessories, I am really amazed how you go on a Trip with just 1 Battery ! Still, Welldone !

2018-6-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats - it's a very fun drone to fly
2018-6-29
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Just a thought, USB charging is very slow compared to charging on a DJI charger and one battery would give you around 12-14mins flight time.
2018-6-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

enjoy your spark buddy !
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for linking and loving your DJI Spark so much. Rest assured that DJI will develop more Drone in the future that is portable and easy to use.
2018-6-29
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

A hint to next month Stephen?
2018-6-29
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Every day I get more and more impressed by this little drone. It's amazing!
But I gotta say you will need 3 or more batteries and the hub to charge up to 3 at the same time.
Unfortunately only 1 battery wont be enough. And the power bank takes a lot longer to charge a single battery.
2018-6-29
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Another important thing I forgot to mention is that a battery wont recharge until it cools down which can take 20 minutes.
2018-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules